Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

vOLT

my poor baby ; v ;

//whispers

I'll always love you

SOSOSO SORRY HE GREW UP THO AND LIVED QUITE NICELY FOR AWHILE IN MY LAIR HE WAS SO CUTE WITH HIS LIL DEEPSEA BULB AN HE EVEN HAD SOME RIVER MUCK AS A PET. IF I HAD KNOWN THAT WAS EXALT PRICE I WOULD NEVER HAVE LET HIM GOOOOOOOO

alright, these babies are for (tentative) sale but idk how much yet whatever, ill be exalting them if nobody wants them. rip my old babies from my lair

midori and nimbus are on a nest rn so i cant send them off yet but yeah
this is too hard

eee, midori is so pretty!! i would love to take her when she's off nest! uwu

frick theyre all pretty //grabby hands

Last edited:
Ive got practically everything except the modern wood set so...

- - - Post Merge - - -

and i knew it was a good idea to stock up on fortune cookies

- - - Post Merge - - -

dat new sig tho... /owo\

Does anyone on here have boolean or any kickstarter familiars? Not going to ask for them, (except boolean for the achievement then you get it back) but just curious.

Does anyone else go looking for a dragon to put a skin on and then come back with like 3 new dragons instead? /guilty

eee, midori is so pretty!! i would love to take her when she's off nest! uwu

frick theyre all pretty //grabby hands

sure thing! :) if youd like her mate you can take him as well. shell be 13k if thats alright, but she has like 4 days eAe remind me ok? ill try to remember tho

So.....I have too many lavender/purple colors I need to get rid of. i love them all ok, offer a price if you want one^^ I'm willing to take BTB as well.

AND THEY'RE ALL IMPS. RIP ME

(she's level 10)

(level 10 and RTB)

I'm also willing to level (the ones that aren't leveled) to level 10, as well : )

Last edited:
Ok I need to expand my lair before I get any more dragons. Time to save up again.

Ok my lair expansion is 65k. Not a lot right? well the problem here is whenever i get close, I SPEND IT ON YET ANOTHER ****ING IMP. THE FIRST COATL I SEE: BUYS. SO I CANT EVEN AFFORD A 65K LAIR EXPAND BECAUSE OF THESE LIL SH1TS

I TOLD MYSELF IT'D BE A GOOD INVESTMENT AND THAT A WHITE IRISHIM COUPLE WOULD BE WORH IT IN THE LONG RUN

RIP.

- - - Post Merge - - -

those names tho...

Last edited:
im actually laughing so hard over those coatls names holy **** god bless

okapi_news.png

I DONT EVEN HAVE MONEY ANYMORE R U SRS FR

Back