Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

pfftt, I haven't trained thaaaat many to level 25. 3 are my original team. 3 are my second team, who I leveled to 20 and them threw them at Stina just in time for Rockbreaker's and she leveled them to 25 while farming for Geodes. One I traded for. One I bought at level 23 and trained him the last 2 levels. I also have a level 20 that I bought, who I'm supposed to be training into a "two exalts in the Mire" dragon, but I'm so lazy.

And then there's the three I'm working on now. Two of whom have sat at levels 11 and 14 for maybe a month now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can snipe for hours. But grind in the coliseum? Suddenly everything else ever looks more interesting.

I just don't have much to do, that's why I grind. I was MP sniping for the flourish pieces, got majority that I needed. I haven't bothered with the AH because no one seems interested in crystals lately and re-selling Nocturne's scare me right now. LOL. & it's easy for me to grind since....I'm at a computer all day (8 hours, Mon-Fri) at work, so it can be on my background and it's just a couple of clicks. : )

And during the entire NotN event....... I watched the entire Akame ga Kill anime series and all seasons of Community. i have no life, omfg. i don't deserve to be an adult

Anyone know how long it's gonna take me to get my team from level 19 to 25 with only one (malfunctioning) ambush? I'm trying to decide if I should buy some or grab my next lair expansion first.

Do you have other level 25's you're leveling with, alongside your level 19?

im planning on a Wildclaw team and a Noc team. WHy not?!?!? Im bored already though lol. hoping to snipe some ambushes. i am not paying 78k for one

I just don't have much to do, that's why I grind. I was MP sniping for the flourish pieces, got majority that I needed. I haven't bothered with the AH because no one seems interested in crystals lately and re-selling Nocturne's scare me right now. LOL. & it's easy for me to grind since....I'm at a computer all day (8 hours, Mon-Fri) at work, so it can be on my background and it's just a couple of clicks. : )

And during the entire NotN event....... I watched the entire Akame ga Kill anime series and all seasons of Community. i have no life, omfg. i don't deserve to be an adult

Do you have other level 25's you're leveling with, alongside your level 19?

My team's currently at levels 21, 19 & 17 ^.^;;

I'm making a Red ranged lair with Iri/Shim/Gembond, so if you guy see/have any pretty dragons that look nice and are under 30k, I'd love to see them! I can go a little over 30k, though, of I really like them. ; v ;

Still looking for irishimcrackle XXmaize :)

Not ub for my bae noc. So pretty ;-;

I stopped seriously levelling about 2 weeks ago lol xD. I don't know if I can convince myself to get back in the coli for at least another few days.

These guys are up for sale for 10k, male and female. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, this ones up for 15k.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, look, I have treasure!

aaaand it's gone

I'm well aware that renting lv 25 dragons is costing me far more than ambushes but what the heck its in TBT so it doesn't feel so bad.

Back