Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Also I was saving up for a 400k dragon to mate a noc male with... seven 9's got me to buying 2 more eggs to bump up my chances... bad idea lol

oh hey yeah i forgot i had noc eggs... I COULDVE HATCHED THE 10M BUT I FORGOT
oh well.

whenever you decide lmk laf, if its not too expensive ill buy him <3

I have this one Noc egg just sitting here that I plan on keeping for a couple months...maybe in like August? I don't know, depends how high the prices go.

I have this one Noc egg just sitting here that I plan on keeping for a couple months...maybe in like August? I don't know, depends how high the prices go.

i was so sad the noc egg prices dropped. i shouldve sold when they were at 400k )8 down to 200k again...rip

noc egg egg eggs
I may buy one in the future, and hatch it on April 9th because birthday nocs are best nocs.

Last edited:
I was gonna save my noc egg till everything went crazy. I might sell stuff and some gen 1s to get a noc egg and just hoard it lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

noc egg egg eggs
I may buy one in the future, and hatch it on April 9th because birthday nocs are best nocs.
YES I want to hatch one on my birthday - April 12th 8D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also to anyone obsessed with bebes go to Candor's thread, someone on the latest page has like 10 hatchlings that they're gonna sell

Last edited:
hmmm i kinda wanna hatch my noc egg but i have no lair space!! imma do it i think help me god

- - - Post Merge - - -

rip me he's ugly urgh he's going to cost me MONEYYY

- - - Post Merge - - -

scatterscrolled the mf, now he's ivory like my other girl! they actually make cute babies, now i just need another crystal/facet set, idk about his tert, blood is difficult to work with, might even just leave him double gened tbh

My friend came up to visit yesterday and we talked logistics on this upcoming convention we're going to, and it turns out that between the two of us, we need to sew 9 costumes more or less from scratch. Costumes, shoes accessories, bags, wigs, weapons, patches/emblems, everything.

We have two months.

This is what happens when you commit yourself to two different groups and there are only 2 people out of 7 can sew.

So, uh, it looks like I'll be dedicating all of my days off to working on cosplay instead of playing with dragons. .-. I should still be on for a bit after I get off from work, but not like the kind of time I was dedicating to making internet money before. Feel free to message me if you need anything, and I'll be renting dragons again all through Crystalline Gala (and any time, really) if anyone needs them~

My friend came up to visit yesterday and we talked logistics on this upcoming convention we're going to, and it turns out that between the two of us, we need to sew 9 costumes more or less from scratch. Costumes, shoes accessories, bags, wigs, weapons, patches/emblems, everything.

We have two months.

This is what happens when you commit yourself to two different groups and there are only 2 people out of 7 can sew.

So, uh, it looks like I'll be dedicating all of my days off to working on cosplay instead of playing with dragons. .-. I should still be on for a bit after I get off from work, but not like the kind of time I was dedicating to making internet money before. Feel free to message me if you need anything, and I'll be renting dragons again all through Crystalline Gala (and any time, really) if anyone needs them~
LINK

There's a specific site that I bookmarked for cosplay stuff I shall go dig that out for you

We have two months.

I'd like to rent please. Gl on cosplay

Someone keeps sending me random CRs with adults for 4k...not that I'm complaining but I didn't even talk to them it was kind of like HERE TAKE THEM :D

We have two months.

oh boy. good luck with everything!! <3

Also Silversea did you ever try that &safemode=1 at the end of the coli link? Its supposed to help

Uh yes it instantly loaded what is this magic.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How do you tell when a certain number is coming up? Do you literally have to type the id before and refresh until there is a dragon there?

Back