Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

or3077D.png

I am legitimately saddened by how basic our bear is

or3077D.png

I am legitimately saddened by how basic our bear is

yeah.. its really kinda upsetting! i'm worried about shadow's bear now, they could have had so much fun with ice's bear! I mean the ice sprite is absolutely gorgeouuusss

yeah.. its really kinda upsetting! i'm worried about shadow's bear now, they could have had so much fun with ice's bear! I mean the ice sprite is absolutely gorgeouuusss

yess
The Arcane bear is the best so far imo
As Cuppy said, snowflakes, maybe?? Or maybe a floofy bear that you just want to cuddle u v u I hope the shadow bear turns out nice, it's definitely one of the holidays I'm looking forward to ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=skin&id=1332830&page=1
selling my failed entry (hopefully haha) here, if anyone's interested!

FFF
I need monies ahh

Ahh, I forgot to ask earlier. Would you like free dragons?? .o.
Also, just pointing out that you can change your username, since it seems kinda awkward just to keep Starmanfan's.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ICY WIND FANFICTION ON THE ICE FLIGHT BOARD BLESS

What I want to see! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also...do you need food? To feed Papercut or Bunnies? I think those were the names. Anyway! You can also change your flight if you like. :p

Last edited:
Ahh, I forgot to ask earlier. Would you like free dragons?? .o.
Also, just pointing out that you can change your username, since it seems kinda awkward just to keep Starmanfan's.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ICY WIND FANFICTION ON THE ICE FLIGHT BOARD BLESS

Yes please :O Also how do I change it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, I dont really know what Im doing

Yes please :O Also how do I change it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, I dont really know what Im doing
Its ok! At the top left-ish of the page, theres like a little arrow-like-thing? Click that and then "Account Settings". From that page you should be able to change your Username, Flight, Signature, and all that stuff.:)

Is a Winter Draft Chest good?
Don't answer me make me get my lazy but go check the AH

I checked and WOAH!! Should I sell it or open it? :D

Last edited:
On most pages you go on you'll see a little gray scare with a question mark under your account stuff in the right corner. Click that, and it should give you the general info on each page. :)

What coli venues do you think would be the best for grinding? Also, what are the chests called for the event?

please dont kill me im dumb

Back