• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
YASSSS! Got all three of my fighter dergs up to level 17 and got them stoned and I did the CULEX build on their stats pretty well so they're already TANKS.

Scratch/Eliminate kills in the Arena! That's what's up!

Last edited:
Oh wow please let me know when the eggs hatch for the raptor pair :eek:

I also see you have the opal adornments accent! I have it too but for female imps and I really like the opal adornment accents

Sure thing! Unfortunately there's only two eggs, so fingers-crossed they come out decent. And yes I LOVE the opal adornments accent! Some jewelled accents are really OTT, but I think the opal ones are just right ^_^

YASSSS! Got all three of my fighter dergs up to level 17 and got them stoned and I did the CULEX build on their stats pretty well so they're already TANKS.

Scratch/Eliminate kills in the Arena! That's what's up!

Nice, congrats! That CULEX guide is the business, I got three level 25 farmers ready just in time for the Flameforgers festival and grinding was really easy and quick. Using the guide myself now to level up two 'trainers', and a mage for the golem workshop.

Anyone interested in familiar trades? I have three hoard pages worth of spares and would like to swap them for ones I don't have in my bestiary (or I'll sell at lowest AH price for treasure, or for tbt at 15kt = 100tbt).

Here's my list for trade, and the link to my clan for my bestiary is here. Hit me up here or on FR is you're interested! :)

Grey River Flight
Storm Seeker
Steam Gyre x3
Silver Springbok x4
Longneck Skirmisher x2
Longneck Interloper x2
Banded Owlcat
Red-winged Owlcat
Rambra
Zeeba x2
Crowned Bonepriest x2
Warcat Protector x2
Sunset Lasher
Noggle
Longneck Mender
Southmarsh Podid x3
Common Podid x4
Psywurm x3
Venomous Toridae
Poisonous Toridae x5
Blackwing Croaker
Heartred Croaker x6
Mist-watch Shellion
Sprangyroo
Centaur Archer x3
Wintermane Bowman x2
Painted Centaur x2
Wintermane Spearman x3
Mossy Cerdae
Searing Jackalope x4
Extinguished Jackalope x4

Last edited:
I really hope the shadow is going to be good. And the Plague, usually they have nice creepy gory ones. <3

yea shadow and plague can be good, depends on the skins n stuff tbh.

lighting was boring though but then im not into that much..

Nice, congrats! That CULEX guide is the business, I got three level 25 farmers ready just in time for the Flameforgers festival and grinding was really easy and quick. Using the guide myself now to level up two 'trainers', and a mage for the golem workshop.
The good part about doing it yourself is you can make the stones all match and not have to hop around and pay attention to where you're clicking, I put eliminate right under Scratch so it's easy for me to just zone out and grind forever which is awesome. I used the farming build cause that's really all I do... I might use them to train down the road but for now they've been really great! I'm powering through levels really quickly. Speaking of which I'm already at 18. In just a few rounds... so freaking awesome!

Last edited:
Are Parda's somewhat new? Cause I don't remember ever seeing them before in the jungle, and OMFG the butt-wiggle!

Are Parda's somewhat new? Cause I don't remember ever seeing them before in the jungle, and OMFG the butt-wiggle!

they were out in june or july i think, can't remember. i have the regular one.. wish i could get king one peacocks ftw

they were out in june or july i think, can't remember. i have the regular one.. wish i could get king one peacocks ftw

Yeah they're really cute and pretty, and I love them in action with the butt wiggle, so cute.

go go go lightning!! i'm a raffle acceptor so send your dragons to me! i'm giving 500 extra to whoever names their dragons after steven universe or we bear bears characters!

- - - Post Merge - - -

What kind of food do you have? I need all kinds haha

i have all of all kinds haha

i can give you 500 plant points and 500 seafood points if that sounds good with you? that'd be around 20k T worth of points if you do 20 treasure per point. let me know if you need meat/insect ones as well ^^

We lost? Dang...well...

Good job on the win Plague, I'm sure you thoroughly enjoyed the little scare on Friday :)

Thanks, and thanks for a great battle from Ice!

We did, actually. XD a fight's not fun if it's too easy, which is why we challenged you guys in the first place.

I think I'm going to take a break from the coli for a day or two, then see if I can recoup some of my losses in the Wind v Lightning battle ~

How can I find level 25's in the Auction House? Do I just have to scroll through till I find one?

I really dont have time, nor cba to level u my dergs .-.

Lots of 25s are priced around 200k-250k on the Auction House.

- - - Post Merge - - -

go go go lightning!! i'm a raffle acceptor so send your dragons to me! i'm giving 500 extra to whoever names their dragons after steven universe or we bear bears characters!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have all of all kinds haha

i can give you 500 plant points and 500 seafood points if that sounds good with you? that'd be around 20k T worth of points if you do 20 treasure per point. let me know if you need meat/insect ones as well ^^
That's sounds fine to me. What's your FR?

Work starts again tomorrow, but I just bought ten 6k fodder dragons off AH and will work on leveling them to exalt at the end of the week to do my bit for this weeks dom fight. It may not be much but it's better than nothing I figure. I'm excited, it's my first fight! woo!!!

Last edited:
Work starts again tomorrow, but I just bought ten 6k fodder dragons off AH and will work on leveling them to exalt at the end of the week to do my bit for this weeks dom fight. It may not be much but it's better than nothing I figure. I'm excited, it's my first fight! woo!!!

In a Dom battle, every dragon counts! I'm sure the Stormcatcher appreciates every intern you send him. : D

In a Dom battle, every dragon counts! I'm sure the Stormcatcher appreciates every intern you send him. : D

Thanks Xan! I also decided to use my two empty nest spots to breed my non-project dregs so I can exalt their babies on Saturday, so I've got at least 17 dragons now to offer up to The Boss! Hopefully next time around I'll be more organised :D I'm so excited to get involved though, it's fun to do something for my flight, it's another new part of FR that I'm discovering wheeee ^_^

There's another dom battle? Which flights is it this time?

Last edited:
There's another dom battle? Which flights is it this time?

wind and lightning! make sure to send all your dragons to lightning, the boss needs more interns!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lots of 25s are priced around 200k-250k on the Auction House.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's sounds fine to me. What's your FR?

cheezyfries! i'll send over the points later, i'm currently out

I'll send you a CR :)

I found this imperial on the AH while looking for fodder.

Now I really want to keep her lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back