• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
desperately desperately desperately looking for 26 driftwood logs, please let me know your price! i've been chasing after the driftwood baron for quite some time now and i'd hate to have to wait another month or two. thank you!

Last edited:
desperately desperately desperately looking for 26 driftwood logs, please let me know your price! i've been chasing after the driftwood baron for quite some time now and i'd hate to have to wait another month or two. thank you!

Aw man :( I've been wanting it too but don't have the amount.

I have 30 logs if you want them for free :)

Aw man :( I've been wanting it too but don't have the amount.

I have 30 logs if you want them for free :)

NO i caved in and spent 70k on logs *dies* oh well, i finally got the baron :) i have a new goal, and it's pretty difficult but i want to get a shadow sprite for my birthday, which is in may, so i think i can do it. if i liquidated all my gems at 1:700, i'd have about 1.2M, and i have a good amount of things i can sell for more treasure, but i'm hoping i'll be farther then.

Idk why but when I see people buying gems it looks so easy but when I do it I can't even buy more then 100 because of how expensive it is xD

Have you tried selling fodder for gems?

NEW HOPE FOR ICE NEW HOPES FOR ICE

This is gonna be one nail biter...

Oooh are you in ice too, or just rooting for ice? What's your username, I don't think I've seen you around

NO i caved in and spent 70k on logs *dies* oh well, i finally got the baron :) i have a new goal, and it's pretty difficult but i want to get a shadow sprite for my birthday, which is in may, so i think i can do it. if i liquidated all my gems at 1:700, i'd have about 1.2M, and i have a good amount of things i can sell for more treasure, but i'm hoping i'll be farther then.

Congrats on the baron! It's such a cute familiar, ngl. And good luck with that shadow sprite ♥

Just made 26k in one shock switch game!
It lasted 47:24 and now my fingers are cramped up lmao

Also started breeding dragons again so I might need to expand the lair more TT.TT

Sorry I didn't respond in time then :( . At least you got the baron! Probably one of my favorite familiar that I want.

You can get it 100% and probably like 7 months before then... Unless you're like me who spends all of my treasure and gems on accents right away

- - - Post Merge - - -

I might try tomorrow but there's only one more day so I doubt I'd make much

Just made 26k in one shock switch game!
It lasted 47:24 and now my fingers are cramped up lmao

Also started breeding dragons again so I might need to expand the lair more TT.TT

Congrats, and also I love your gudetama signature, I just got a cute little gudetama keychain in my japanese candy box!
He looks like this.
gudetama%2Bbacon.jpg

Congrats, and also I love your gudetama signature, I just got a cute little gudetama keychain in my japanese candy box!
He looks like this.
gudetama%2Bbacon.jpg

THAT'S SO CUTE ahahah I want some Gudetama merch!! ;v ; Definitely buying some soon <3

Also, currently leveling up my dragons while following the guide ahahaha~
Btw, does anyone know if there's a list for how much materials go for? o:

Also, currently leveling up my dragons while following the guide ahahaha~
Btw, does anyone know if there's a list for how much materials go for? o:

To sell to people? Swipp item go for more if you're selling to people. Anything else but swipps items you should just sell unless you find someone who collects certain things. Here is a guide on the items that aren't used for trades.

If you ignore all that just follow the amount people sell in the AH and go the lowest by selling yours a few hundreds lower

Last edited:
To sell to people? Swipp item go for more if you're selling to people. Anything else but swipps items you should just sell unless you find someone who collects certain things. Here is a guide on the items that aren't used for trades.

If you ignore all that just follow the amount people sell in the AH and go the lowest by selling yours a few hundreds lower

OHH Thank you so much! :D

THAT'S SO CUTE ahahah I want some Gudetama merch!! ;v ; Definitely buying some soon <3

The plushies are really cute, i just got a random one and it was really cute, I never had heard of him before but I totally relate, I am also very very lazy. Haha.

Also I have been grinding my butt off trying to get my battle team past 15 before I have to return the trainers I got... but I doubt I'll make it, I got them all to 14 so far but it's taking so long to get them past it!

Yaay my dragons ate all my meat and seafood. If anyone wants to send extras go ahead and send it to ObeseMudkipz :p

I feel like the Kelp Beds hate me, they have been dodging so many Eliminates and sending so many mantarays =[ It's taking forever to train anybody UHG

I feel like the Kelp Beds hate me, they have been dodging so many Eliminates and sending so many mantarays =[ It's taking forever to train anybody UHG

omg i hate those rays they never drop good stuff :[ try golem or mire?

Sorry I didn't respond in time then :( . At least you got the baron! Probably one of my favorite familiar that I want.

You can get it 100% and probably like 7 months before then... Unless you're like me who spends all of my treasure and gems on accents right away

- - - Post Merge - - -

I might try tomorrow but there's only one more day so I doubt I'd make much

haha it's okay, and honestly if you just scavenge in plague/water every day, you'll get it soon enough, and can sell any unhatched eggs/extra driftwood branches for some extra cash. hopefully, i tend to just keep all my money so maybe it'll work in my favor!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Have you tried selling fodder for gems?

Oooh are you in ice too, or just rooting for ice? What's your username, I don't think I've seen you around

Congrats on the baron! It's such a cute familiar, ngl. And good luck with that shadow sprite ♥

thank you!! i want to give it the perfect dragon but then i'll have to spend more treasure lol, the struggle is so real.

I'm running out of food and money so I have to rely on soylents lol
If anyone wants to buy one of these let me know. I need the space and the treasure!

Generation 1

XXX Midnight

7-digit XXX Caribbean

XXY RTB

XYY
Feel free to offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back