• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snagged a few pieces of the Sylvan apparel from the Marketplace, now I?m not sure if I keep it or sell. Does this one look good? I think it looks a bit weird...?

Snagged a few pieces of the Sylvan apparel from the Marketplace, now I?m not sure if I keep it or sell. Does this one look good? I think it looks a bit weird...?

i like it! maybe the silver sylvan would match her colors better though? i like the way you used the witch apparel on her c:

i like it! maybe the silver sylvan would match her colors better though? i like the way you used the witch apparel on her c:

Yeah true, the silver sylvan matches her colours better, and maybe it also looks a bit weird because it?s only one single piece of a set. But currently I don`t plan to dress her up in sylvan, maybe one of my other dergs. Thank you:blush:

I just got this pretty pearl catcher today, but I'm having a hard time naming her. My dragons are all named after stars/constellations. I picked a random star for her (Gienah, means "wing") but I'm not sure I like it...any input would be appreciated! :>

I just got this pretty pearl catcher today, but I'm having a hard time naming her. My dragons are all named after stars/constellations. I picked a random star for her (Gienah, means "wing") but I'm not sure I like it...any input would be appreciated! :>

"Astra" popped into my head immediately. But that could've been because I watch Supergirl lol

I don't know much about stars. Most of my dragons are named after Guild Wars/Guild Wars 2 characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back