• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never have I ever seen people so excited about colour...

Ha, I suppose making the best-looking dragons is a big part of the game, but wow. Better give me the best shades of red. :cool:

Last edited:
I'm super hyped for the color wheel expansion~ I was already excited for potential combos for my current nest previously, but I'm so excited for the new possible colors!!!!! XD

Would it be best to sell eggs now or when the expansion is released later? o:

10 hours and 41 minutes

krabs-meme-th.jpg

Okay but there is no way to guarantee egg prices.

So this is what im guessing ( aka talking about it every day wit Xan for like 4 weeks).

People will buy some up before rollover, but not much so LAH could reach 320g. After rollover, Undercutters will drop prices down.

HOWEVER hatch parties. Hatch parties create hype. and guess what else. Triples create hype. NEW NICE GENE SCRYS create hype. If you have ever been on a hatching/scatter binge. Then you will know;; you can't stop.

I once did 10 scatters in a row; and then i wanted more.

So with that being said.

Dip in prices after rollover bc everyone is dumping them(im going by gems bc easier for me). 5-6 hours after rollover. Prices will steadily rise; people in other time zones; nice hatches; hatching parties. HYPE and people wanting to follow the trend and be a part of this community event. THEN 2-4 days aferwards, prices will stabilize and start dropping. At this point people will want to save their money for nice, but not like xxy or whatever in bomb colors (looking at you radioactive).

Some things to think about that can affect egg prices; scatter prices. Scatters are set at 350G. So we might see eggs break that price or we wont. Im thinking nice eyes will break the 350G mark, but unpopular colors will not.

HOWEVER; scatters have a disadvantage; once you scatter a combo you can't get it back.

Hatching eggs = new dragon with new combo of colors

Scatter= chance of ruining a decent hatch with an ugly ass new combo

TLDR; Who knows. You can toss some on AH now for 1-3 days at a decent price (above lah) but you could lose out on pontential profit

Or you can wait and see what they are like; risky bc it could drop before you have a chance to make lots of money.

when i say toss on lah but miss potential profit

like you toss for 320g; go to bed; wake up and lah is 360 g

But by then all those eggs and other people have been selling. Once you toss on LAH at 360g it might start dipping?

Some scenarios to think about, and I wouldn't say you should do this. Bc its all up to how you wanna risk it lol.

New color wheel is on a whole 'nother level compared to NotN. so idk what to sayyyy but just give my insight on how the market will be affected.

ALSO ANNIVERSARY;; they did familiars and extra fam brewing so take that into account too??? like its gonna be cray

- - - Post Merge - - -

1407796488585.gif

320 g though, holy crap man :0

im just guessing lol

LAH has been 310 for the past few days; i hope it does go up but idk man

Can?t wait for all the new colours, and I?m on a lot of pinglists for mass egg hatches, I?m really looking forward to seeing what they`ll be hatching from their eggs :D

lol, its like you guys are speaking in a language i dont understand at all...

Haha, I feel you. You'll get used to it in no time. It's a very hectic time right now because of the color wheel coming out. I've been watching all the new color previews come out since I joined, so I'm extremely excited.

Okay but i need people to give me the play by play on website malfunction lol

I'll probably be asleep so it would be nice to see people be like

"OMG THE SITE IS DOWN FOR 3 HRS"

"I COULDN'T EVEN use the site!!!!"

"screeeeam"

etc etc

I just like watching the world burn :cool:

lol, its like you guys are speaking in a language i dont understand at all...

If i had to equate it to Pokemon, imagine that this ultra popular game has been with gen 1 Pokemon the entire time. People know the stats, elements, weaknesses, strengths, individual moves, tms, everything like the back of their hand. They know how to make teams to ace through each obstacle that comes up, no sweat.

And then they announced gen 2.

All new moves, elements, and so many more Pokemon suddenly introduced to the pool. New starters, new bosses, new tricks to learn.

Suddenly your super perfect team could use some fresh blood. So you clean out a bunch of Pokemon that were just okay and set out to catch the newest pretty ones, the ones with the amazing hidden move, the ones that can save your neck in a pinch.

Flight rising is like this. People know the old colors inside and out. They know how to make pairs to get specific color ranges, what accent colors show up with ripple/poison, and how certain colors react with iridescent. Breeding is getting stale because everything had been done already. And now we're getting 110 new colors to play with.

Economics explanations with have to wait till i get back though. Too complicated for mobile.

oh wow, 100 new colors, when was the last time they did a color expansion???

ive got 3 eggs ready to hatch tomorrow-- sounds like new color wheel will be in effect for all hatchlings tomorrow-- is there any reason for me to sit on these eggs??

also, what other festivities will be going on tomorrow or later this month?? (i havent found an announcement there for anything but color wheel...)

This is the first expansion, hence why hype is through the roof.

Light's festival, Brightshine Jubilee will be happening later this month! Around the last week or so. There should also be something for the anniversary, but the announcement won't go up until the 8th

Okay but i need people to give me the play by play on website malfunction lol

I'll probably be asleep so it would be nice to see people be like

"OMG THE SITE IS DOWN FOR 3 HRS"

"I COULDN'T EVEN use the site!!!!"

"screeeeam"

etc etc

I just like watching the world burn :cool:
Me every time Blizzard released a new game.
Except Overwatch, that went surprisingly smooth. I actually didn't buy it right away because of what happened with Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2. Starcraft 2 was down for some crazy amount of time. (at least 5 hours if I recall correctly)

I wanna stay up all night for this wheel lol
I'm beyond hyped

ive only been a member at FR for like 4 days. am i really gonna stay up til 3:30 AM for this color wheel hoopla???

signs say... mayyyyyybe...:rolleyes::blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back