• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Trets doen't show as basic but....e hhhhhh so ugly and my least fav breed

- - - Post Merge - - -

I need stained so bad right now, if someone gifted me a stained gene I think I would pee my self, he would look so good with stained

Hey Cadbberry ,Am looking to re home my Imperial Female name Julia would you like her ? she in breeding but after your more then welcome to have her ;) Free hope fully i get some nice hatch-Lings from her befor she gets a new home

BBCode: Orange Stained

Last edited:
wow sang this baby boy for 20 gems

BBCode:

Primary Silver Petals
Secondary Magenta Facet
Tertiary Silver Glimmer

man nice bro so petals are down to that now.

unfortunately the price are still high,The lowest petals gen in the Auction is 30 gems -20000 treasure

LethalLulu -love your new babys ;)

Last edited:
unfortunately the price are still high,The lowest petals gen in the Auction is 30 gems -20000 treasure

LethalLulu -love your new babys ;)

that is cheap lmaoooo x) but gonna breed a few dergs of mine now to see what i get lol

here are my new hatchlings, about half their colors turned out to be new:

cyan NEW
buttercup NEW
brown

aqua
avocado
rust

teal
peridot NEW
driftwood NEW

how do you get tertiary color to show up on basics??

Last edited:
some color combos im so excited about
honeydew honeydew cotton candy

LOOK AT THIS

c14c0a4029663f6103f5371864349776.png

i was weak and hatched 4 eggs

3 ugly as hell so idk what i was thinking

this one is pretty nice actually

c0c44aad5b546367adb9dca1ea1f9613.png

nice crap everyone, put some dergs in my nests so maybe i will get something cryfacey in a few days aha

so tempted to buy random stuff with new colors but nah moko gotta saveeeee

Got me a spring vista, very pretty haha :D Do I activate it through the hoard?
I hope I can find some of the coliseum vistas, looking nice too. I wonder how rare they will drop?

I hope I can find some of the coliseum vistas, looking nice too. I wonder how rare they will drop?

yeah it's in the specialty tab : just click on it and activate ^^

yeah same :3 probably around egg rare i guess, idek haven't been grinding since last festa so

YAY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!! :D my earth hatchie has a new color tert so I'll have to gene her up. I'm super excited that everyone can purchase vistas now!!!!! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

yep, use it through your hoard and then make sure to go to account settings and choose it from the drop down or it won't show up :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait, is cobalt a new color?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back