• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Foggy Starts to even Rougher Times

Cheryll

im awkward
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Blue Star Fragment
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
ど
ぶ
つ
Okay, I decided to go look for a purple sunset this afternoon. I did not find it but I did find a somewhat foggy day. Not sure if it's rare.
View attachment 237717
Oof, the quality!

That was nice, but I will tell you what's not nice.

So, on some thread, I explained about this girl I knew for months. She was incredibly rude and would run all over our towns. She was most likely a kid and she lied with horrible excuses of being in dental school at 21 when she was a police officer.

Anyway, I was at a friend who admitted he hated her. We played and someone came to his town. It was her. I was like...no. She noticed me and started bothering us saying why did I delete her. I explained all the reasons she did to us, and she was even running in my friend's developed town now. She was like, I didn't do that, I'm 23. What!? She said she was 21 at August. This girl...I get angry everytime I think of her. :mad:

Should I tell the whole story? :(

Attachments

• 1572222590626586877921.jpg
    1572222590626586877921.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 315
Back