• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Forest Fire Mafia - Town Win- Endgame

hqdefault.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

this much <3

hi y'all im back !!! i know you missed me, even though none of you even realized I've been gone.... any who in please Ness and i hope everyones been doing well and Happy New Year.
\

hi y'all im back !!! i know you missed me, even though none of you even realized I've been gone.... any who in please Ness and i hope everyones been doing well and Happy New Year.
\

EEEEE PANDA!!! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooohhhh how much better is that?

Ashtot always kills me N1 btw.

Also arsonists can't kill N1, only douse someone.

Hey Daniel ! good to see you back in the mafia circle again, how'd that happen ? haha whens this game gonna start in about a week or two ? im ready for some mafia in my life.

Whenever the Reindeer mafia game ends, so i'd say a week or 2, I don't expect that game to be too long.

We need 1 more sign up and we're in clear to start. This set-up hasn't been in TBT before so i'm a bit concerned about player list being too high.

Last edited:
We need 1 more sign up and we're in clear to start. This set-up hasn't been in TBT before so i'm a bit concerned about player list being too high.

what do you mean too high ? how would that effect thing game in a negative way ?

what do you mean too high ? how would that effect thing game in a negative way ?

I mean i don't know how the game is going to go, its experimental.

Also Mafia Scum set-up calls for it being 9 players, but i have a few ideas to compensate for that. Like a role to make Stumped trees back into regular trees, but the role dies after use.

Back