• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Forest Fire Mafia - Town Win- Endgame

Thats not what you said when you wanted to lynch starry.

Savage.jpg
No chill

Yes
But seriously don't be a hypocrite, Trojan has a point.

On day one we didn't have any scum candidates, now that it's going to be day 3 and we have a few candidates, i think a lynch to just prove one person's innocence is less important than lynching for scum, wouldn't you agree?

On day one we didn't have any scum candidates, now that it's going to be day 3 and we have a few candidates, i think a lynch to just prove one person's innocence is less important than lynching for scum, wouldn't you agree?
I mean, I guess.
Who do you want to lynch then?

Who I wanted to lynch first Day 2 Dolby of course.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why didn't you make a case and vote me D2 then?

cause it was pointless by the time i was on and had time to do all that everyone has trying to decide to follow you again or vote for Tundle who wanted to be lynched :mad:

cause it was pointless by the time i was on and had time to do all that everyone has trying to decide to follow you again or vote for Tundle who wanted to be lynched :mad:

I mean, you had 48 hours to make a case. Even if everyone was set on their vote, making a case and at least trying is better then doing nothing.

I wasn't trying to lead a bandwagon, i was just saying Dolby was who i was voting for. Everyone just voted for Dolby for their own reasons or just bandwagoned on their own.

I mean, I guess.
Who do you want to lynch then?

Who do you want to lynch?
Iirc you said not many know how to do reads but I don't think I've seen you do any or make a case on anyone

I mean, you had 48 hours to make a case. Even if everyone was set on their vote, making a case and at least trying is better then doing nothing.

I wasn't trying to lead a bandwagon, i was just saying Dolby was who i was voting for. Everyone just voted for Dolby for their own reasons or just bandwagoned on their own.

i never said you were trying to create a bandwagon, you seem pretty worried about that.

Can you please change the playerlist to reflect people that were replaced because it's confusing having old players there. Also is white claw still playing?

Post inc boys and girls

Can you please change the playerlist to reflect people that were replaced because it's confusing having old players there. Also is white claw still playing?

Post inc boys and girls

Working on it, i'm doing research right now.

Back