• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Forest Fire Mafia - Town Win- Endgame

"Thanks for telling us your scum plan"

You basically just said what made you suspions of me at some point just saying

LOL that is true. I'm not sure if that counts as me "telling mafia plans" though?

And I mixed up some stuff so if Trojan is telling the truth then at least 1 will die (being Trojan) if they can't douse & ignite the same person one night.

tbh it's not really fair at all if they can douse & ignite in one night, especially now that we don't even know who's being doused..

sorry men for not posting at long time but here r my insights:

- Daniel - Daniel is scum becaus he keeps a using people but not evident in the way he traces through the wind.

- M3ow_ - Town in my opinion because she is very nice

- Kaydee Krunk - very cute

- Lucanosa - Scum tracing back to old posts he did not mention he is town I need to go further on this but for now I will vote him as scum

- Minties - nice username probably a fairy.

- Mother of all llamas - Looking back at his older posts, he accused people of scum and Lucanosa so I love him he is probably town

- Trundle - I have not read back on his posts yet but I think he is mafia, will elaborate more later
Omg! Your actually my favourite member! LMAOOOOO

tbh it's not really fair at all if they can douse & ignite in one night, especially now that we don't even know who's being doused..
To be honest if we were still told if doused I think it'd be fine. Honestly I don't expect them to douse and ignite in the same night, too little risk for little reward. At this point if host stands his ground then it'd be easier to just keep letting town mislynch while aiming to get the most people doused before a potential lylo situation.

Why didn't you vote

Why do people not vote yet post after day has ended someone pls tell me
Honestly modkill the lurkers, no replacements thanks

Have any other idea why Trojan was doused then?
Honestly, you seem very sure that Trojan was actually doused, why is that?

Voting for Dolby currently. I can't think of any other reason why Trojan would ever be doused unless he's suspected blue. I'm finishing up reupholstering my couch, so I'll read what you all have to say in a few hours.
Ok, seriously, assuming that Trojan was doused and I am scum in this scenario, why would I douse the player that shot the unlynchable on night one last game?
wouldn't confirm Trojan as town just yet, there's still a possibility that mafia didn't douse a 2nd person and told him to claim that he's doused so that we'd trust him.

Finally someone who recognizes this possibility

Voting for Dolby because seeing how he was on the last game, I'd rather not let him survive for too long + his famous blue sniping abilities

Ugh
i never said that I don't think they have that, I'm just wondering why dolby thinks what he thinls
I never said that, although it does make sense given the player count, here's the posts involved

Have any other idea why Trojan was doused then?

Two. The mafia could have withheld a douse and told him to lie to the town that he was doused, or somebody who they know irl could have done it because they didn't want them catching on to them.

I'm just going to bandwagon thanks.
Facepalm
Please fire man save me
This is still bugging me, why the **** would you be doused if you really are town?
I feel like I could die tonight.

You guys have no idea what my role is but trust me, you need me.
All praise the extremely trustworthy Trojan-Jong-Un

I'm open to proving my townieness by being lynched tomorrow, but I'd prefer to lynch either Trojan, Panda, or one of the inactive people(White Claw, reyy, Jello, etc.)

Trojan claimed to be doused last night. I see no reason why he would have been doused. He shot the unlynchable on night one last game. He also doesn't attempt to scum hunt.

The inactives are just sliding by without contributing, and they will continue to slide by.

Panda hasn't been posting much. Actually no, that's inaccurate, she hasn't been posting much of value. I stand with oath on this, I am not sorting through 120 posts, many of which have little coherent logical structure to her accusations, or are just spam. She could have easily dissociated herself from the Starry lynch because she knew that Starry was town. What makes me more suspicious of her is that she felt that "case" of Ayaya accusing Daniel and Tom of being scum had valid reasoning.

Come to think of it, the arsonists could have doused Trojan to frame me

so I'm almost positive arsonists have at least one experienced player in their team, that is familiar with how everyone plays. do you guys agree?

I think this because of Minties and Trojan being targeted. So Kit, Oath, Dolby (who i don't really suspect) Daniel and Panda? let me know if I'm forgetting someone/ included someone wrong

*Also * I reallyyyy don't think we should waste lynches on inactives, let them be modkilled

Trojan why would you claim, especially during Night.

Why would it matter? Worst thing Fairy has to worry about it becoming stumped or regular tree, but since he's doused it don't even matter that much anyways. NO roleblockers and if they ignite they continue to slim that list for us.

I'm open to proving my townieness by being lynched tomorrow, but I'd prefer to lynch either Trojan, Panda, or one of the inactive people(White Claw, reyy, Jello, etc.)

The inactives are just sliding by without contributing, and they will continue to slide by.

excuse you but I'm way more active than the rest of these inactivea if you actually saw my damn posts
I really don't see any reason not to lynch you rn TBH
I'm sorry that tkmezones are a thing and I can't be up all night doing this? At least I'm reading through the posts.

Screw you Trundle, that was a waste of a lynch.

I already told you what I was and refuted all your suspicions. Just because you can't think for yourself doesn't mean it's my fault.

= )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ughhh Trundle why couldn't you have just been more transparent with your opinions and made actual cases against people

I did

= )

@Dolby
Okay okay hold up

You're willing to have ANOTHER purposeful mislynch or lynch one of the inactives on DAY 3?!

Smart town will lose in now time

Also I don't know why you guys are complaining about pandas post number when I have more then her, in her defense

Oh...
We definetly only have one fairy. I'm going to trust your claim for now

This is a semi open set up though, it could just not have been used.

The only use we have for fairies is to restore the town number so I don't really see a purpose in arsons needing to kill you ASAP when they could douse threats(pretty ur they can only douse)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tonight I want someone to inspect Dolby or Tom.

No cop.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure they can only douse or ignite each night*

excuse you but I'm way more active than the rest of these inactivea if you actually saw my damn posts
I really don't see any reason not to lynch you rn TBH
I'm sorry that tkmezones are a thing and I can't be up all night doing this? At least I'm reading through the posts.
Iirc: "Hi someone fill me in and I'm just going to bandwagon Trundle"

Also Minties and Ayayayayayayayayayayaya seem to be doing just fine in their timezones. C; Not like there's a shortage of Aussies/people in Asia.

@Dolby
Okay okay hold up

You're willing to have ANOTHER purposeful mislynch or lynch one of the inactives on DAY 3?!

Smart town will lose in now time

Also I don't know why you guys are complaining about pandas post number when I have more then her, in her defense

Thats not what you said when you wanted to lynch starry.

Back