• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Foreverfox's Friends - Amiibo Shop

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
I have to take my son to a doctor's appointment this afternoon and plan on working on my valentine's day card tonight, so the shop will be closed for additional orders today. All current orders will be finished. Check back tomorrow!

IGN: AtomicNyx
Island Name: Isla Luna
Requested Villager: Erik
Villager Tier: B Tier
Date you will have an empty plot: I just had a villager ask to leave, but im willing to TT to keep him in boxes longer or get him out sooner depending on when you're ready :)
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): between 2pm and 2 am (pst)
Would you like your villager's poster? *additional 5 tbt* (Yes or no): No, thank you
Payment amount: 30 tbt

IGN: Lila
Island Name: Lenù
Requested Villager: Teddy 🧡
Villager Tier: C
Date you will have an empty plot: I have one at the moment!
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): From now until about 3 p.m. EST, my time zone is EST + 2h
Would you like your villager's poster? *additional 5 tbt* (Yes or no): No, thank you
Payment amount: 25 TBT

Thanks for visiting! Shop will be closed so that I can work on my valentine's day card lol. All existing orders will be finished! Check back daily! I will re-open after my card is done. I don't get much free time, so I have to put it all to my card for now. 11 hours in and counting...

Last edited:
Hey again!!
IGN: Choco
Island Name: Chiokera
Requested Villager: Marshal
Villager Tier: S
Date you will have an empty plot: Whenever, I can build more plots
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): 10 A.M to 8 P.M PST (not including 3 - 6 P.M)
Would you like your villager's poster? *additional 5 tbt* (Yes or no): No
Payment amount: 60 tbt

IGN: Nat
Island Name: Sunflower
Requested Villager: Tangy
Villager Tier: A
Date you will have an empty plot: Sunday the 21st (or I can time travel, if you have time today. what ever works for you :))
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): EST, Sunday: 9 AM to 8 PM. Or if we can trade today then I'll be available right now to 8 PM (Not including 4-5 PM)
Would you like your villager's poster? *additional 5 tbt* (Yes or no): No thank you
Payment amount: 45 TBT

Last edited:
IGN: Nat
Island Name: Sunflower
Requested Villager: Tangy
Villager Tier: A
Date you will have an empty plot: Sunday the 21st (or I can time travel, if you have time today. what ever works for you :))
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): EST, Sunday: 9 AM to 8 PM. Or if we can trade today then I'll be available right now to 8 PM (Not including 4-5 PM)
Would you like your villager's poster? *additional 5 tbt* (Yes or no): No thank you
Payment amount: 45 TBT
Hey! Let's do Sunday, I'm using the spare time that I have between now and then to work on my valentine's day card. :) my baby (read: boss) doesn't let me have much free time lol.
Post automatically merged:

Hey again!!
IGN: Choco
Island Name: Chiokera
Requested Villager: Marshal
Date you will have an empty plot: Whenever, I can build more plots
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): 10 A.M to 8 P.M PST (not including 3 - 6 P.M)
sounds great! If you can build a plor from Sunday, that would be perfect! I'm working on my valentine's day card between now and then. I will post in here if I finish my card before sunday.

Hello!

IGN: Io (that's an i but capital)
Island Name: Willowisp
Requested Villager: Lucky
Date you will have an empty plot: today, March 1st
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): now till midnight Eastern
Payment amount: 60tbt

IGN: King
Island Name: Larkspur
Requested Villager: Genji
Villager Tier: B
Date you will have an empty plot: I can have one asap but it may take me some time to get the right villager to move out (I just need a heads-up for when you'll be starting my order and i'll get to it)
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): Can probably be available whenever (EST)
Payment amount: 30 TBT

Hello, I'm back again! It seems I don't have much luck with island hoping...
IGN: Léna
Island Name: Tartarus
Requested Villager: Lucky
Date you will have an empty plot: right now
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): tomorrow after 3pm (UTC+1), or another day between 9am and 12 am :)
Would you like your villager's poster? *additional 5 tbt* (Yes or no): no, thank you.
Note: I might have time tomorrow between 12 and 2pm (UTC+1), let me know if you're available then because I'll be somewhere with a more stable internet connection :)

Hello, ForeverFox! Happy to be ordering from you again.

IGN: James
Island Name: Guava Bay
Requested Villager: Phoebe
Villager Tier: C
Date you will have an empty plot: 3/3
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): 12:45 P.M. CST - 1:30 P.M. CST and possibly later if that doesn’t work for you
Would you like your villager's poster? *additional 5 tbt* (Yes or no): no thanks
Payment amount: 25 TBT

Closing for additional orders for today - working on my second island, L'eclatant! L'eclatant will become my new cycling island and will also offer some other services!

Who would you like to see in the shop? Also, SANRIO VILLAGERS will be available March 18th! Pricing for Sanrio villagers will be added to the OP on March 15th.

IGN: Ari
Island Name: Fiji
Requested Villager: Kabuki
Villager Tier: B
Date you will have an empty plot: I have the plot today.
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): Anytime today (I am EST) -- can hold the open plot for another day if needed.
Poster: No thanks!!
Pay Amount: 30 TBT

Back