• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Foreverfox's Friends - Amiibo Shop

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Ready for another villager, so excited that you're offering Bam! 😘

IGN: Mel
Island Name: Sweetfruit
Requested Villager: Bam
Villager Tier: B
Date you will have an empty plot: March 16th
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): Any time EST
Would you like your villager's poster? *additional 5 tbt* (Yes or no): no thanks
Payment amount: 30 TBT

So, I am still unsure whether or not the Sanrio villagers will be adoptable. However, if they ARE adoptable, they will be priced as follows:

March 18-25: 100tbt
March 26 onward: 75tbt

I will re-evalute the pricing after about a month and I may drop prices down to S-tier level at that time. I will be testing adoptability the morning of the 18th and will update this post with my findings!

Update: I did not get to try adopting from another one of the islands in my household as planned, but I did find something that stated clearly one way or the other whether or not Sanrio villagers could be adopted. This article says that they CANNOT be adopted, even if they are in boxes.

That being said, I will offer my catalog of Sanrio furniture. I have not set a price yet and will post it in Nook's Cranny when it is ready! If you are desperate for the furniture in the meantime, please PM me and I'll see what I can work out. :)

Last edited:
IGN: AtomicNyx
Island Name: Isla Luna
Requested Villager: Fang
Villager Tier: A
Date you will have an empty plot: Today, I should be able to keep it open til tomorrow if necessary :)
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): around 1:30pm to 3pm (PST), if that doesn't work then I should be available Sunday too! c:
Would you like your villager's poster? *additional 5 tbt* (Yes or no): No, thank you ^.^
Payment amount: 45 tbt

I don't think you can catalogue the furniture, and all you can do is trade it? Thats what I heard at least

If you ever get Henry in the future, let me know and I'll take him!

I don't think you can catalogue the furniture, and all you can do is trade it? Thats what I heard at least

If you ever get Henry in the future, let me know and I'll take him!
Yeah, i don't think you can catalogue it, but I will offer the furniture for sale to keep. :) I will add Henry to my list for you!

IGN:echo
Island name:etheria
Requested villager:Lionel
Villager tier: D
Date for empty plot:any where from today-Monday
Trading time:13:00-21:00 gmt time also no to the villager poster
Payment amount:15NMT

(I’m new to the bell tree I’m sorry if I didn’t do this right)

IGN:echo
Island name:etheria
Requested villager:Lionel
Villager tier: D
Date for empty plot:any where from today-Monday
Trading time:13:00-21:00 gmt time also no to the villager poster
Payment amount:15NMT

(I’m new to the bell tree I’m sorry if I didn’t do this right)
I'll PM you in a little bit! :)

IGN: Noah
Island Name: Usagi
Requested Villager: Coco
Villager Tier: S tier
Date you will have an empty plot: Today if that's alright with you. I have someone in boxes ready to be voided.
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): Anytime today until I got to bed around midnight PST. It's currently 4:23PM when I posted this. Hopefully it's not too short notice.
Would you like your villager's poster? *additional 5 tbt* (Yes or no): No thanks
Payment amount: 60 tbt
Comments: For future reference, is there any chance you have Greta's card? I know she isn't listed but I just thought I'd ask.

IGN: Noah
Island Name: Usagi
Requested Villager: Coco
Villager Tier: S tier
Date you will have an empty plot: Today if that's alright with you. I have someone in boxes ready to be voided.
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): Anytime today until I got to bed around midnight PST. It's currently 4:23PM when I posted this. Hopefully it's not too short notice.
Would you like your villager's poster? *additional 5 tbt* (Yes or no): No thanks
Payment amount: 60 tbt
Comments: For future reference, is there any chance you have Greta's card? I know she isn't listed but I just thought I'd ask.
Not too late! I can get Coco tonight! I don't have Greta's card, but I will add it to my list. I'm actually ordering a few tonight anyways!

Reactions: oak
Back