• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Former Villagers Visiting

Minuet

~ })i({ ~ Cataloger C>{
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
One of my former residents (Curly) is hanging around main street. He does not live in town or occupy the camper slot, and does not affect game play (except for conversations), but why is he there? Is it a glitch?

Last edited:
I have two villagers (who recently moved) constantly hanging out on Main Street. They both made references that they were just back to shop, etc. I am assuming that since Main Street isn't really part of your town, villagers who moved out can also come back to shop there. I think it's a cool feature. :)

Wow, I wish you could change the thread title, Minuet! This is a cool feature! ^o^

It's cute but there's some villagers I rather never have to see again... xD; Guess I'll avert my gaze...

Wow, I wish you could change the thread title, Minuet! This is a cool feature! ^o^

Haha done!

I'm happy to know it is a common feature, so thanks for reassuring me. I do like him hanging around, but I was worried for a while because I see him there almost every other day. I think he decided to move into the museum. >.<

Back