Looking For [FOUND] Help Me Find A Dress!

Bells
April Birthstone (Diamond)
White Lily
Yellow Pansy
Red Rose
Blue Hybrid Pansy
White Cosmos
White Violet
Yellow Violet
Yellow Tulip
Purple Violet
Feedback
100% (61) +
Hello! I've recently been getting into long dresses and more formal ACNH fashion, and I just remembered an old dress I had on a past island, but unfortunately I can't find it ANYWHERE. I won't be much of a help, as I can only describe it from memory, and I have the tendency to create false memories...so considering that I found one somewhat similar, I'm worried that this was yet another figment of my imagination 😅

From what I can remember, the dress was a long dress, and was primarily white, but it had a purple ribbon around the waist, as well as a purple butterfly design on either the front or back, if not both sides.

Yeah, it's not a lot and one if y'all happening to have it is a long shot, but I figured I'd try! I'll happily give a tbt tip to someone who finds it because I've been searching for a good hour and a half now 😅

Last edited:
OH MY GOODNESS. i think i have that very dress. is this it? the back has a butterfly on it. if this is the dress...its called MAGUS REGAL.
IMG_0014.jpg

Drat!!! ok...have you checked on tumblr for it? they have literally thousands of dresses on there. i just looked at it for you for a minute and found a ton of really nice ones. i bet its on there somewhere!

Drat!!! ok...have you checked on tumblr for it? they have literally thousands of dresses on there. i just looked at it for you for a minute and found a ton of really nice ones. i bet its on there somewhere!
I'm currently on mobile until Sunday because I'm dogsitting for my neighbor, but I'll be sure to look there when I get back as it works better on PC. I'm currently browsing pinterest to try and find it!

i hope you do find it! i had the same issue with that magus regal dress. i had to take a break from the game for an extended period of time and when i got back i deleted the old game and started a new one and i had lost that dress! i was Mortified LOL! its funny how we get attached to these things isnt it? i did finally find the dress though, and the artist has some other gorgeous dresses too...one of them i have in front of able sisters *along with the matching hat*.
i will keep an eye out for the dress that youre looking for...there certainly cant be that many long white gowns *which are fairly rare anyways* with purple waist and butterflies on it!

Back