• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway 🎁Free Amiibo villagers to go~ (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villager
Mitzi

AkaneQ

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Feedback
100% (40) +
This thread is now closed, enjoy the game and thank you very much TBT friends! :LOL:

————————————————

So I have an empty spot on my island now and am willing to scan Amiibo characters for anyone who really wants them to be your villager. (Super sad that the Sario characters can't be shared. Thank you @CylieDanny for letting me know)
Will only be doing this for a few time as a thank you gift for the community. Donations of TBT are always welcome ;)(but you don't have to)

The Amiibo Characters:
(June 6th updated list)

Tucker,
Maple,
Bam,
Bunnie,
Ruby,
Tia,
Rosie,
Fang,
Goldie,
Jeremaih,
Bluebear,
Fauna,
Chrissy,
Whitney,
Lucky,
Rolf,
Merengue,
Apollo,
Mitzi,
Kid cat,
Punchy,
Flora

Please leave a message to let me know which one you would like and around what time you would like to pick up. I will prepare accordingly and let you know when I'm ready.

I usually respond super slow during the daytime (sorry!), but will eventually reply within that day. Will be online for sure during the evenings (Toronto time).

-------------- 🎁 Preparing: - - - 🎁 -------------

When you arrive at my island, take the mario tunnel and you will be transported to the house that your new friend will be in 🎊

I will end this thread at the end of today, if you have a villager you like, please leave me a message and a time you would like to pick up.
For anyone who had left a comment but didn't give me a time for pick up and no response, I will not prepare your villager, sorry buddy.

Last edited:
Hey!

Sad to say, but the Sanrio cards can't be picked up by other people.. The game wont let other people adopt from other islands sadly

Omg! Hi! Would you be able to get fang for me? I can have a plot available immediately 😄 he's both my partners favourite animal and favourite villager aside from lobo who I have already but I'd absolutely love to get him for them! (They share an island with me and I'd love to have be able to have villagers they like as well as my own dreamies 😊) I'm uk based so I'll be around till about 10pm today? And I can absolutely donate some tbt

Omg! Hi! Would you be able to get fang for me? I can have a plot available immediately 😄 he's both my partners favourite animal and favourite villager aside from lobo who I have already but I'd absolutely love to get him for them! (They share an island with me and I'd love to have be able to have villagers they like as well as my own dreamies 😊) I'm uk based so I'll be around till about 10pm today? And I can absolutely donate some tbt
Okay! I'll get the preparation process start as soon as I get a chance today, will you be around in about 7 hours? (sorry, I'm terrible at time zoon calculation)

7 hours from now is midnight- I'll be around till about 11? If you can push forward a bit? 😊 or I'll be around all day tomorrow to pick up 😊

Hi.
Can i get Tia the Teacup Elephant please?

7 hours from now is midnight- I'll be around till about 11? If you can push forward a bit? 😊 or I'll be around all day tomorrow to pick up 😊
Hey buddy, Fang is ready and inbox now
Post automatically merged:

Hi! I would love to snag Ruby from you!
Okay got it! Will prepare it and let you know when I'm ready, possibly in around 1 hour is that alright? (But Fang will have to go first)
Post automatically merged:

Hi.
Can i get Tia the Teacup Elephant please?
Got it! Tia will be ready after both Fang and Ruby go to their new home :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back