• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway 🎁Free Amiibo villagers to go~ (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villager
Mitzi
Do you think i can get another Villager (Punchy). I'll pay this time if needed.

Do you think i can get another Villager (Punchy). I'll pay this time if needed.
Ofc you can, and it's free as well, the only problem would be I am waiting for one player today, not sure when will he/she be coming over, would you be okay to come pick Punchy up tomorrow?

Ofc you can, and it's free as well, the only problem would be I am waiting for one player today, not sure when will he/she be coming over, would you be okay to come pick Punchy up tomorrow?

Sure, i can wait.

Thank you so much!

If this is still open, could I possibly get Mitzi?? I see that you're busy getting others their villagers so if you're going to need time, that's okay with me. I'm available to pick up Mitzi at any time between 2pm to 3am Pacific Time today and tomorrow :giggle:

If this is still open, could I possibly get Mitzi?? I see that you're busy getting others their villagers so if you're going to need time, that's okay with me. I'm available to pick up Mitzi at any time between 2pm to 3am Pacific Time today and tomorrow :giggle:
Okay got it, will place Mitzi in the schedule~
I will send you a message when I'm ready :D
Post automatically merged:

Forgot to say: Most likely tomorrow around this time if that's okay with you.

Hi.
I'm ready and available whenever you are.
Hello! I am having lunch right now, will pm you a code and gone to afk for a while. Please feel free to help yourself. (but unfortunately the mario tunnels are gone, you will have to walk to his house, it is the same location as the last time visit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back