• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Free Cycling [BOXES: TBA] ~ [NEW: DEENA, GABI, PUDGE] Lurkers are welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bree finally found a new home.
Cube is now in boxes.
Baby Rolf just moved in!

Cube has been voided.
Julian is now in boxes. Will wait
for lurker's response.
Eloise just moved in.

Melba and Julian found a new home.
Peck is now in boxes.
Pippy just moved in!

So glad Melba found a home. I love her! I hope Pippy does. I had her for a day and she was ok....but a random move in.

So glad Melba found a home. I love her! I hope Pippy does. I had her for a day and she was ok....but a random move in.

I know! I just met her last few days ago and i fell inlove. She's the cutest!

Peck has been voided.
Cyrano is now in boxes.
Alice just moved in.

Cyrano has been voided.
Phil is now in boxes. Will void
in 15.
Kevin just moved in!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Will add both of you to my list.

Phil has been voided.
Beardo just moved in.
Eloise has been voided.
Kevin just moved in.
Rolf is now in boxes. Contacted
his lurker.
Clay just moved in.

can i lurk for lobo?
i think ive finally 16 villager cycled for him :D

I'm not sure if I'm lurking for anyone on this thread, but would you mind taking me off for (whoever's on the list? xD I've nearly gotten all my dreamies!) and putting me on for Bluebear?

can i lurk for lobo?
i think ive finally 16 villager cycled for him :D

Sure, you can! Will add you to my list. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not sure if I'm lurking for anyone on this thread, but would you mind taking me off for (whoever's on the list? xD I've nearly gotten all my dreamies!) and putting me on for Bluebear?

Sure! Will update my list! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rolf is now available for adoption.

Rolf has been voided.
Alice has been voided.
Klaus just moved in.
Beardo is now in boxes.
Frank just moved in.

Last edited:
Since you're a quick cycler, and I check TBT rather frequently through my app and such, may I lurk for Diana please? I'd be willing to pay extra since she's tier 1.

when did you get Annalise lol! I have been scouring threads for her! Def lurking!

Hey I'm lurking Nana. No space for her right now but I have time to figure it out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

when did you get Annalise lol! I have been scouring threads for her! Def lurking!

I know I just noticed that today too. Never saw her join this town haha. I loveeee Annalise. Peanut is already shipping her and Papi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back