Shop Free Fruit for New Members! 🍅Avalar Farmer's Market🥕All Fruits! All Veggies! All Flowers! Bush & Pumpkin Starts!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi! I need one green, one yellow, and one white pumpkin start. How much do I owe you?

Heya it'll be just 3 tbt, but just a heads up I'm out of town and unavailable to trade until Tuesday.
Ok that's fine! I'm available after 5pm during the week or I can wait until next weekend since I'm always available then. Will go ahead and pay now so I don't forget.

Heya it'll be just 3 tbt, but just a heads up I'm out of town and unavailable to trade until Tuesday.
Wasn't sure how to do this since you've got a separate thread but was trying to keep things simple. May I please add a fake ancient statue to my order? I'll send the 3 tbt now.

If you'd rather I post this in the other thread please let me know!

Wasn't sure how to do this since you've got a separate thread but was trying to keep things simple. May I please add a fake ancient statue to my order? I'll send the 3 tbt now.

If you'd rather I post this in the other thread please let me know!
Sure, no problem!
I have your order ready now, I'll be around for a couple hours to trade, and then I'll be on again later tonight. Let me know when your available.

Hi! I would like nine purple tulip plants, please. How much would I owe you?
Heya, sorry for the late reply. It would come to 9 TBT total. I'll have them ready for you shortly. Are you going to be available for drop off in like 10 minutes?

Edit: I probably missed you tonight, I'll be available to drop off tomorrow is as well. :)

Last edited:
Heya, sorry for the late reply. It would come to 9 TBT total. I'll have them ready for you shortly. Are you going to be available for drop off in like 10 minutes?

Edit: I probably missed you tonight, I'll be available to drop off tomorrow is as well. :)
Depending on how late I get home from my friend's birthday shenanigans, I probably won't be on later on today. Lol tomorrow for sure assuming you're available?

Back