Giveaway FREE New Leaf Help! All fruits, Sanrio and other RV's, orderable DLC items & HHD items, weeds, item transfer, & more! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I didn’t mean to confuse. I’m doing a list of dlc, and items that are not from North America copies. A list of RV items I can’t get on my own, to eventually get, and a list of items. I may not get otherwise, or unsure how to get. But after I make the lists I will look and see what I have from these lists I want you to save.

Hey, so I had way more then I thought. I admit I’m almost tempted to just say screw it, start new and then see what I can catalog as fr as dlc and see if I can trade or buy amiibo items. It will take a long time to get everything from both, and some I am rethinking anyways.

@ladyphantomofmusic Whatever you'd like to do is fine. If you want to just restart with nothing, I'd be happy to let you catalog the DLC items that I have. And to help you with whatever else I can. And if you decide you o want to save some items, you're more than welcome to store them in my town while you restart, however long that may take.

Though if you're concerned about any orderable items, have you considered selling your town to Tom Nook but keeping your catalog when you restart?

I will try that, but with the one town I may not be far enough along. But, yeah. I’ll try, but I’ll wait until tomorrow when it is day time. At least I can use the lists, less stress that way. Lol.

@acnh.eclipse Are those items you want to leave in my town while you restart? If so, that's fine. We can arrange a time for us to connect.

If those were items you wanted me to get for you, it's not something I really do in this thread. But I could scan in Chai's RV if you wanted to order items from it with your MEOW coupons. I also happen to have Bitty's card if you wanted to visit to order from her RV, too, but I don't time travel, so it would have to be on two separate days.

O
@acnh.eclipse Are those items you want to leave in my town while you restart? If so, that's fine. We can arrange a time for us to connect.

If those were items you wanted me to get for you, it's not something I really do in this thread. But I could scan in Chai's RV if you wanted to order items from it with your MEOW coupons. I also happen to have Bitty's card if you wanted to visit to order from her RV, too, but I don't time travel, so it would have to be on two separate days.
Oh sorry I should’ve read the whole first post! No worries forget that I posted 😂

@acnh.eclipse That's okay! And if you would like to visit those RV's for the exclusive items, just let me know. And I could check my catalog just in case I have any of the orderable items you need, if you don't mind waiting for them to arrive in the mail.

@acnh.eclipse That's okay! And if you would like to visit those RV's for the exclusive items, just let me know. And I could check my catalog just in case I have any of the orderable items you need, if you don't mind waiting for them to arrive in the mail.
Nono! It’s fine don’t worry about it :)

I'm still running this thread and checking it every day, if anyone needs anything that I'm offering. :)

hiiii idk if you are taking people still but i want peaches and a vist to the shops on main street

edit:and a rv visit if that fine

@gigibeqr Yes, I am still doing this. What is your friend code? I can open my gate for you whenever you're ready, there are peaches on a tree, and the shops should still mostly be open right now. Which RV would you like to visit? I've added a list of the RV's I can scan to the first post of this thread.

Last edited:
@gigibeqr Yes, I am still doing this. What is your friend code? I can open my gate for you whenever you're ready, there are peaches on a tree, and the shops should still mostly be open right now. Which RV would you like to visit? I've added a list of the RV's I can scan to the first post of this thread.
ok well my time is pst and imma go to bed soon and any rv is fine
Post automatically merged:

trmw i will trade you btw im avalable at any time

@gigibeqr Okay, I'm on Pacific time, we could still connect now if you're around, or we can try again tomorrow. You can post your friend code anytime, then we'll be ready for you to visit.

@gigibeqr All right, when would you like to visit? Now, or another time? I’ll be available for the next two hours or so right now, if that works for you.

@gigibeqr Okay! I added you, and I'll open my gate for you now. I'll probably be AFK, but do anything you like while you're in town, other than chopping down trees. :)

Got a disconnect error. I'll reopen my gate now.

There was another error. I'll try restarting my 3DS, perhaps you could try the same before trying to come over again. If we get another error, I can try visiting your town. You won't be able to visit my shops, of course, but I could at least bring you some peaches.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back