Giveaway FREE New Leaf Help! All fruits, Sanrio and other RV's, orderable DLC items & HHD items, weeds, item transfer, & more! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@maddandrea I can let you visit to get all of the fruits. I don't have a complete catalog, so I can't get those items for you. But you're welcome to buy anything you like from my shops, and I have a handful of free items lying around that you're welcome to take if you want. What is your friend code, and when will you be available to visit?

If you just need one or two items from each of those sets, you can list them, and I can check and see if I happen to have them and can order them for you.

@maddandrea I can let you visit to get all of the fruits. I don't have a complete catalog, so I can't get those items for you. But you're welcome to buy anything you like from my shops, and I have a handful of free items lying around that you're welcome to take if you want. What is your friend code, and when will you be available to visit?

If you just need one or two items from each of those sets, you can list them, and I can check and see if I happen to have them and can order them for you.

Thank you! I actually do only need a few items from each set so please let me know if you have any (the sets I really want to finish are Astro, Minimalist, Modern, Polka Dot, Regal, and Rococo):

Astro Closet

Lovely Bed
Lovely Carpet
Lovely Chair
Lovely End Table
Lovely Kitchen
Lovely Lamp
Lovely Loveseat
Lovely Table

Minimalist Bed
Minimalist Wardrobe
Neutral Wall

Modern Desk
Modern Wall

Modern Wood Closet
Modern Wood Shelf
Modern Wood Table
Modern Wood TV

Polka Dot Chair
Polka Dot Closet
Polka Dot Low Table

Regal Wall
Regal Wall Lamp

Rococo Chair
Rococo Dresser
Rococo Lamp
Rococo Shelf
Rococo Sofa
Rococo Table
Rococo Vanity

Sleek Closet
Sleek Dresser
Sleek Lamp
Sleek Sideboard
Sleek Sofa
Sleek Stereo
Sleek Table
Sleek Wall

Stripe Bathroom Sink
Stripe Chair
Stripe Closet
Stripe Dresser
Stripe Shelf
Stripe Table

@maddandrea I can order these for you:

modern desk
modern wood closet
modern wood shelf
rococo chair
rococo sofa
rococo dresser
rococo vanity
lovely bed
lovely chair
lovely kitchen
lovely love seat
lovely table
polka dot chair
polka dot low table
regal wall lamp
sleek stereo
stripe chair
stripe closet

They'll be here later today. What is your friend code, and when will you be available to visit?

@maddandrea I can order these for you:

modern desk
modern wood closet
modern wood shelf
rococo chair
rococo sofa
rococo dresser
rococo vanity
lovely bed
lovely chair
lovely kitchen
lovely love seat
lovely table
polka dot chair
polka dot low table
regal wall lamp
sleek stereo
stripe chair
stripe closet

They'll be here later today. What is your friend code, and when will you be available to visit?

That would be awesome! My friend code is 1779-1855-3447. I could come by whenever you have them - I'm in Massachusetts so I'm in EST. Please let me know, thank you!!

@maddandrea I won't be available today until probably around 7:00 pacific time, which I believe is 10PM your time. Will that be too late? If so, we can try to connect tomorrow.

@maddandrea I won't be available today until probably around 7:00 pacific time, which I believe is 10PM your time. Will that be too late? If so, we can try to connect tomorrow.
I'm a night person so that works for me :) Just send me a message when you're ready, thanks!

When in EST and what day do you think you could help me? I would love it if you could scan in Medli or Wolf Link for me!! <3 Thank you so so muchie!! :D

@Mr_Keroppi I don't have Medli, but I do have Wolf Link! I can let you visit today starting at around 5PM Eastern and anytime after that for the rest of the day. Will that work for you?

@Mr_Keroppi I don't have Medli, but I do have Wolf Link! I can let you visit today starting at around 5PM Eastern and anytime after that for the rest of the day. Will that work for you?
Okay! Maybe 6PM EST we can do it? Thank you so so much again! If I do not respond by 6:05 then I am probably baking! So if I do not I will PM you later to work on a better date but I might be good then! <3

I decided to boot up my old New Leaf town after several years, and I'd to help out other people, if anyone needs anything. There's no charge for these services, I'll help you out for free. :)

NOTE: I probably won't keep this thread bumped, because the board isn't that active, but I will always check for posts here every day! So you can post even if it's been a while since the last post here, and I'll definitely see it and help you out if I can!

My Friend Code: 4055-9210-5105

Things I Can Offer:
all non-perfect fruits
access to shops on Main Street
a safe place to store your items for restarting/transferring purposes
visits for petitions to be signed
RV's for shopping
orderable items for catalog (ones normally unobtainable in-game, like the notebook set! ask and see if I have what you want)
weeds to pick (not a ton, but more than none!)
maybe more, ask and see if I can help you!

Here are the RV's I can scan:
all six Sanrio
Felyne
Inkwell
Wolf Link
Resetti
Kicks
Isabelle
Digby
Tasha
Rex
Ursala
Bitty
Admiral
Raddle
Huck

Things that I CAN'T offer (so please don't ask):
hybrid flowers
perfect fruits
villagers
bells
unorderable items
anything involving time traveling

Rules if you Visit:
Please don't chop down trees, I need them to grow fruit to give to people.
...That's it! You can run anywhere you like, buy everything from the shops, talk to villagers, etc.

So, feel free to post here if you need anything, and we can exchange friend codes and arrange at time to connect. :)
Is this still available I would love to transfer some items

@Piece_of_trash Yes, I can help you with that. When will you be available? I'll be available starting from around 3PM Pacific time, about twelve or thirteen hours from when I'm posting this message. Will that time work for you?

I think GMT is eight hours ahead of my time, so 7AM GMT will be 11PM Pacific. And that time works fine for me, so I'll send you a message around then.

I think GMT is eight hours ahead of my time, so 7AM GMT will be 11PM Pacific. And that time works fine for me, so I'll send you a message around then.
Good
Post automatically merged:

Could I have your friend code before then because my dad put a lock on my ds and will be mad if I wake him up a seven to log your core

hello! i recently restarted new leaf and was hoping i could come by and make use of shampoodle’s sometime soon if possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back