• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Free + Reservations - Moon Cycling Thread v3. [BOXES: PUNCHY // IN; BANGLE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
in boxes: void

Margie - Normal

Margie_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

in boxes: void

Claudia - Snooty

Marilyn.png

Last edited:
I think they all look like they could pour you some tea from their trunk.

2050 wow that's so far.

You got Freya?! Hnngh c-can I lurk for her while I decide if I'm going to move someone out for her? Every time I see someone either selling her or giving her out I feel the urge to get her but then I remember I have 10 villagers XD

You got Freya?! Hnngh c-can I lurk for her while I decide if I'm going to move someone out for her? Every time I see someone either selling her or giving her out I feel the urge to get her but then I remember I have 10 villagers XD

haha of course.

Yay thank you so much! I'm actually getting tired of Francine and Chrissy in my town so I'm thinking I'll replace Francine with Freya lol. :p

Well "the pair" has been in my town for like 2 years. Plus, Chrissy is probably going to be replaced with Deirdre so I'm not really breaking them up XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back