• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway FREE RV Visit ☆7-11 / Fueki / SANRIO / All WA Card

Thank you very much! Let me know when you need translation or else, I don't know which harvey's items you are missing.

Thank you very much! Let me know when you need translation or else, I don't know which harvey's items you are missing.

Thank you, I will. :) And I'm working on making the list so it'll be easier. I already have a list of them in Japanese though... ^^;

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ACSuperFan
Sorry for the wait. I have you added and gates are open. If you see my gates, feel free to pop in! I'm a little occupied with personal things right now and might be afk in AC. If I don't respond in there, please help yourself to campground.

On Moridb they have a list of Welcome Amiibo only, I don't know if it can help.. :/

http://moridb.com/items/sets/welcome

Yeah I know. But it looks like incomplete still. Either way I'm tad busy in real atm and forever lazy to look through that a ton of items list to find certain item's name. >v<;
Pffft, but thank you for the kindness!

Thank you, I will. :) And I'm working on making the list so it'll be easier. I already have a list of them in Japanese though... ^^;

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ACSuperFan
Sorry for the wait. I have you added and gates are open. If you see my gates, feel free to pop in! I'm a little occupied with personal things right now and might be afk in AC. If I don't respond in there, please help yourself to campground.

That's okay, and alrighty!

Back