• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway Free Stuff! (OFFLINE-check post if you have reserved items!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I'm sorry! I didn't see that you replied! I would prefer your town ( I have paths :l) but we could go to my town if you'd feel more comfortable. And I'd be ready in around five minutes because I have to do something really quickly!

It's fine! I'll open my gates so just come whenever you're ready :)

May I have a ladybug tank, violet screen, sweater dress, and zodiac horse? ☆★

Last edited:
Blue Tarp, sand garden, tatami, sailboat model, petal parasol and a violet screen please? :D

omigosh I never added you! I swore I did! I'm soooooooo sorry! I really need some coffee or something (I'm being forced to stay up until tomorrow) I'll come whenever you are ready! I'm sorry that I never came I thought your gates weren't open! *proceeds to dip head in ice water to wake myself up*

- - - Post Merge - - -

i feel so bad I'm so sorry :(

omigosh I never added you! I swore I did! I'm soooooooo sorry! I really need some coffee or something (I'm being forced to stay up until tomorrow) I'll come whenever you are ready! I'm sorry that I never came I thought your gates weren't open! *proceeds to dip head in ice water to wake myself up*

- - - Post Merge - - -

i feel so bad I'm so sorry :(

It's fine! Gates are open :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

*This will be my last for now, see you all later!

Thank you so much for letting me come over still!
Also good luck on your search for pompom, she's been my favorite since ac:ww!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back