(Freebies) Post Your Request...!

Well, I'm gonna take a chance and shoot for it. Your art is so adorable and I would be so honored if you did my rep along with Rudy!
EXS_7Y_UcAEeul3

AAAH I LOVE YOUR ART! Can you please draw my girl with Mitzi? qvq Thank you so much!

EVDT13vUUAEyogl.jpg

EVy0wkWWsAAWrAk.jpg

Your art is so adorable!!! I would love one of my character with Marshal. Her hair is supposed to be white but they didn't add that color to the game for some reason...thank you for considering! 🥰

kk65Ftg.jpg

OMG i'm in love with your art 🥺 if possible I would love to have one w. my island rep, & cheri 💗

heres a photo of my island rep! TYSM if you do get a chance !!

omg your art is so cute! I’d love my rep + puck ;u; he’s my best friend and i love him so much!
bGp1Co8.jpg

sFoRZ9X.png
A freebie for you <3

f01b61d20f69b958baf8b9c2fa9f0d61722081e5.png

Post automatically merged:

Alright everyone, that is my last freebie for tonight <3
But I might do more today! *Tomorrow*

Again thank you so much everyone for all the compliments and support <333

A freebie for you <3

f01b61d20f69b958baf8b9c2fa9f0d61722081e5.png

Post automatically merged:

Alright everyone, that is my last freebie for tonight <3
But I might do more today!

Again thank you so much everyone for all the compliments and support <333

AHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH! it looks incredible i love it so much ;A; and puck looks so adorable! i love it! thank you so much for this!

I know I'm kind of late but I hope you'd consider mine 🥺 your art is so lovely. I'd love her with Judy!

1590112722192.png

Ahhhh your art is so cute! Not sure if the thread is still on-going but it is unlocked, so I'm going to try.
But I might do more today! *Tomorrow*
If it's closed I'm super sorry. I understand that you can't do everyone's post.
Here's my island representative...
2020052319274200-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
4c2b0cf726f6a3da6166f3d1cb146601.png

If I could get an extra villager, it would probably be Bob. He's super cool and one of my favorite villagers. Anyways, thanks for reading this and everything!
If you do ever open up an art shop, let me know! I'd love to commission something!

omg this might be the cutest art I've ever seen shajhjhgfjashl

would you consider my islander and maple? ; w; thank you so much!

img_1291-png.251208

Would you maybe consider me and Judy?
gdU43hx.jpg

I'd be happy to tip too!!

Update ( May 24th )

I will be doing another batch of freebies today!
New requests are welcome, though I will be going through old posts as well.

Note - I may do Island Reps only, instead of with a requested villager. We'll see how things go :'>

---

Another Note - Please do not PM me asking me to "Please" take your request. These are free, I am not able to draw everyone, I will be picking the designs that interest me most.

However, if you are interested in USD Commissions, I will be opening them up for USD through my Twitter eventually.
They are currently not open though UwU;;

Another-Nother Note - Again, these are free! I am playing with an experimenting with different art styles, so what you get may be different than what someone else got.

---

A lot of people asked about sending tips or gifts last time, but they are not needed <3
( I am pretty well off in game owo;; )

I will include a link to my Ko-Fi though - As well as my Twitter!
Reblogs are always super appreciated <3

These are super cute!! Would you consider mine (with Filbert if you decide to do villagers)?
mayorref.jpg

Your art is soo cutee! 💕 If you’re still doing this, would you consider my rep and Marshal please c: thank you so much!!
1590358692502.jpeg

19B9DFBC-DE97-43F3-8514-7D2CF72D6147.jpeg
your art is really adorable; thank you so much for opening this up for the members here! i would love to see my villager drawn with genji if you have the time o:

aaaa your art style is adorable! I'd love if you'd consider my island rep + skye!

outfit 1
EY0OnUEAAFwPc.jpeg
EY0OnbUwAAiTxK.jpeg

outfit 2
EY0OnFUwAALanY.jpeg
EY0OneU4AEzcWf.jpeg
if you do consider mine, you can do either one!!

Back