• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[Friend Code Trading Thread] Creating a 3DS, Swapnote, AC:NL and turnip community!

Hey Animal Crossing friends!

My sister and I are looking for some new towns to explore! If anyone is willing to add us that would be great, we will do the same!

My name is Kylie Jo and my friend code is 4554-0698-5083
My sisters name is Kennedy and her friend code is 0860-3685-2222

THANKS!! :cool:

Last edited:
I've added Saeli, Haicopper and Altyran. I hope thats okay! my fc is in my signature :)

I've pm'ed basically everyone from page 64 up to now saying I want to add you and to add me back.

Please pm me back those people. Also anyone else who wants me to add them please send me a pm

Thanks
Nooky

Add me please! :) My friend code's 1736-0797-3166 and my name's Liam. Pm me if you've added me

Last edited:
Hi to all.
I'm new in the forums. I?ll be glad if you add me in your friend list to play some AC: New Leaf.
My FC is 0791 - 1644 - 4594
I?m new with the franchise, any helpful tip is welcome. Add me and lets visit our towns!
Greetings.

Hi, if anyone has shampoodle please add me! My current hair is abysmal. My friend code is my signature :)

Hi,
I am in UK and looking for friends in USA to play with.
My friend code is 3995-6858-1678. I will check back here to see who adds me!
My name is Emma. Town is Emmadale.

Hi guys

My name is Clair and I'm from the UK!
My friend code is 3480-2561-8949
Feel free to add me, I want plenty of friends!

I have added Charlotte, Saeli and Emma!
Just send me a message to let me know you've added me along with your FC and I look forward to seeing everyone's awesome towns :)

Last edited:
Hello, my name is Tiera and I am a USA player (BTW I play on my brothers 3DS so I snow up as michael lol)
My FC is: 5069-4431-2268
Feel free to add me, if you do just post or PM me so I can add you back :)

My native friut is peaches and I love to vist other players towns! :)

Last edited:
Back