• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[Friend Code Trading Thread] Creating a 3DS, Swapnote, AC:NL and turnip community!

I like this Idea! 3ds Friend Code : 4356 - 0096 - 8758 Tell me if you add me and I'll add you back, gates open almost 24/7

Hi guys! I'm from the UK and am looking for players from America or Australia or anyone in a different time zone to me!
My 3DS code is 3995-6858-1678
I will check back here regularly to see if anyone has added me!

I have Lucky in my town. I've added you!
My code is 3995-6858-1678
Name is Emma, town name is Emmadale

I have added you Charlotte and Emma thank you!

Also I added fortune, Saeli and Haicopper :) Please add me back :D My fc is 1805-3184-8893

Like to trade and see what other towns look like! Friend code: 2664 - 2214 - 2457

I added Saeli, Clammbon, Emzi, Haicopper, and Fortune.

Last edited:
Hello I am new, please add me if you like 2750-1447-4187. I will be adding Saeli, Clammbon and Teitech hope its okay!

Hey! I'm new to the forums, I just got AC:NL and loving it so far. This seemed like a good place to say hello and drop my friend code at the same time :).

FC: 3926 4845 1809
Name: Altyran
Player Name: Dante
Town Name: Aclorea

So far I've added IcarusGamer, Erica, and Zolon.

Last edited:
If anyone would like add me! please feel free! Pm if you do and Ill add you back! Looking for shampoodle! FC is in my sig, send me a swapnote if you ever want to visit! i check swapnote frequently!

0774 - 5204 - 2633 Town open now! Would prefer if you could bring a fruit (excluding oranges) to me. I also have Shampoodle's unlocked.

I added you amaa and ethereal
please add me I just made a new leaf and I want a lot of contacts ^_^ I have pears in my town 1048-8847-6201

- - - Post Merge - - -

saeli I also added you, please add me c:

Added you too Fortune. Thanks for those I visited and those for visited me :D please PM me if you want to add me 2750-1447-4187, I am done for the night but I will add you when I play again!

Hi guys, I'm Rachel, I'm 17, and I'm new to the forum! If you want to trade friend codes, PM me :). I've only started playing yesterday and I would really like to have people visit my town, and visit other people's towns--especially if you have Shampoodle.

Back