• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[Friend Code Trading Thread] Creating a 3DS, Swapnote, AC:NL and turnip community!

anyone feel free to add me. Code is posted to the left. I'm still fresh to AC:NL so little to do in my town. Lol. Thanks in advance for all adds.

Name - Trent
Code - 4656-6468-9365
Town - Hogwarts
Player - Trent

Last edited:
Hii, I am new to animal crossing and would like to have some friends that I can maybe play with? Feel free to add me, and please send me a msg if you do so I can add you back!

Amy
3351-5316-6417

Looking for some people who actually OPEN their gates. Being adding people from here and check for open gates a lot, and think i've only visited 2 towns before. I have mine open quite a lot and change my status on the DS to it's status so PM to let me know if you'd like to add me.

Andrew
2122-6198-2772

Hi!
My friend codes 3093-8007-8119
I'll add all the recent ones if they add mine, and I'll continue checking for people who post on the forum after my post as well,
See you in the game:)

Hi
I'm new to ac:nl so not much in town but be free to add me :)
Name:loony
Code:3539-9495-8465
Town:tirion
Name:Sade
Let me noe if u add me and I'll add you back :)

First post! Woo hoo :) I need friends badly! I've been playing for a few days. Have lots of different fruits! Just be careful of my flowers please!

Name: Moxie
Town: Hell
Code: 0275-7918-0423

My friend code is 2680 - 9135 - 1180

Name: Laco

Town: Roswell

In game name: James

Added Mistercheese, Moxie, Trent, Amy, Andrew, loony, Taiki, Charl, Cody, killster.

Let me know if anyone adds me.

Last edited:
Hey guys!
My friend code is 5370-0837-1540
Name: Sam
Town: Arlen
I just started yesterday and I am looking for some towns to visit and some people to be friends with maybe? That would be great. I'd like to do a bit of shopping too. : D Hope someone can help me out!!

Added MisterCheese, Laco & Sam :)

Anyone else is more than welcome to add me! Just let me know so I can make sure I've added you as well!

Hey just started playing yesterday and want some towns that i could visit! Add me!
FC: 2191-7792-2945

Added you Kenniest! Also, please do not take my flowers or run over them next time Pallie (Laco/James) One of my purple violets by my house are gone :(

im ready to play anyone message me and ill give my FC, havent got online with it yet! i do however need a fishing rod if anyone can assist aswell

Back