• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[Friend Code Trading Thread] Creating a 3DS, Swapnote, AC:NL and turnip community!

Friend Code: 1547-5826-1419

Name: Dylan

Town: Larimore

I am online for several hours every day, and would love to check out anybodies towns :) I've put a lot of work into mine as well, and have no problem showing you around or allowing you to check out the local stores.

Last edited:
Name-Matt
Town-Nirvana

FC-1504-6094-6949

i added you, see you in a min? lol

Last edited:
I have my gates open if anyone wants to visit, just don't take my flowers! lol (but take all the fruit you want!)

I'm looking for friends to play with, i don't have many people added yet and barely get to play online with others!

My FC is in my signature! PM me if you add me and I'll add you back :)

Hi I'm looking for more friends :)

Rachel, town is Topsail, FC is 1005-9389-9094

And if you have Shampoodle I would love you forever cause I messed my hair up... :(

Looking for more friends, preferably guys 18+! Please VM me if you added me and I'll add you back. :)

I'm new here and I'd love to have some friends to wifi with :)
FC: 3909-8693-7613
Name: Taryn
Town: Twinleaf
I have shampoodle, kicks, etc :)

Added you Kenniest! Also, please do not take my flowers or run over them next time Pallie (Laco/James) One of my purple violets by my house are gone :(

I'm sorry, I'm just getting used to the game i didnt know that would happen x 3x..

My gates are open but I don't really have andyything but your welcome to destory my favorite white and red roses ;-;..

Added taryn and Roknar

Last edited:
Hi!

Name tiggz
Town yoshivil
Code 3093-8007-8119
Please add me as a friend:) or message me and give me yours but I'll add most codes written after my post

Do any of you looking for friends have Oranges in your town? I will gladly add you if you do, and it would be much appreciated.

I have oranges! 5455 9449 1602 is my code, could I go to your village?

Alright, I added you, make sure you add me as well. My friend code can be found to the left of this post. And you can visit as long as you don't mind me sticking with you, I have some trust issues with letting strangers into my town, as there are a lot of bad apples out there.

Back