• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Frita, Pashmina, or Muffy?

Frita, Pashmina, or Muffy?

• Frita

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • Pashmina

Votes: 29 34.1%
  • Muffy

Votes: 36 42.4%

• Total voters

Midgetsc

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Silver Mailbox
Cake
Mailbox
I can't decide who to choose as my Uchi, but after some careful thinking, I brought it down to Frita, Pashmina, or Muffy.

Which one would you guys go with? I love the goats, but Frita is super cool, and Muffy was really sweet when I had her. So I can't decide! D:

I'll be the first to chime in and say Muffy. :blush:

But you should go with the one you want the most.

Problem is, I like them all the same, which is why I want to know what everyone else thinks.

At the same time, people will probably choose the most popular one of the trio, meaning I'll have a difficulty getting them. But still. ^-^

I'd say Frita but then again I'm biased since I have her in my town and I really like her, haha.

I'd say Pashmina; she was among my choices of Uchi villagers to get for my town. :) Even though I eventually chose Deirdre and have her now, I would say Pashmina is the best of the three. I can't say anything for Frita, but I have Muffy in my town right now, and she's okay.

Muffy! I had her not too long ago and her design/house-furniture is very cute (gothic lolita?). In my opinion, Frita looks very bizarre but her name/look makes sense. Pashmina looks plain to me, I have no experience with her so I can't really say much. I'm bias :)

Last edited:
I didn't love Muffy when I had her as one of my first villagers. And I don't like Frita's face. >.< Pashmina.

Muffy.

Frita is okay but I don't like her design that much.
Pashmina I don't like since I don't like the goat characters.

I had Pashmina and dont realy liked her..

Frita have a special design, i love that, i would to go with her

I voted Muffy, but since you've already had her, maybe it would be cool to try another one?
I really love Frita's face :blush:

I personally like Pashmina a lot and will probably be getting her for my own town xD But I think Frita would be a good choice, come on, who doesn't want a burger sheep in their town?;3 I had Muffy in a previous save and she's like a gothic lolita sheep which is awesome xD But up to you really:3
Don't forget, I can always help you while I'm resetting if the villager is popular c:

Why do you care what everyone else thinks? So you want to go with the most popular one...? If you like them all the same why don't you wait and see which pops up first.

Back