• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Frita, Pashmina, or Muffy?

Frita, Pashmina, or Muffy?

• Frita

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • Pashmina

Votes: 29 34.1%
  • Muffy

Votes: 36 42.4%

• Total voters
Why do you care what everyone else thinks? So you want to go with the most popular one...? If you like them all the same why don't you wait and see which pops up first.

She just wants opinions, sometimes when you can't decide, its helpful to have people share who they like and prefer.. But meh xD Everyone has a right to their own opinion so if you think like that then great! c: It'd be nice to give them all a try :3 I hope you don't think this is a personal attack against you or anything :3

She just wants opinions, sometimes when you can't decide, its helpful to have people share who they like and prefer.. But meh xD Everyone has a right to their own opinion so if you think like that then great! c: It'd be nice to give them all a try :3 I hope you don't think this is a personal attack against you or anything :3

No worries! I guess I kindof get it :p I don't really get the whole dream villagers thing in the first place so maybe that's why I don't really see the point of threads like these :p Oh well, each to their own!

No worries! I guess I kindof get it :p I don't really get the whole dream villagers thing in the first place so maybe that's why I don't really see the point of threads like these :p Oh well, each to their own!

Oh whew xD I didn't understand it at first either, I thought whats the point? So don't worry, I understand where you're coming from xD Thats true, thats true c:

I've never had Pashmina{she had a plot once, but I reset for someone else}, Muffy's face is kind of weird in my opinion and Frita is my choice, since she's in my town and I love her. Muffy will be harder to obtain than Pashmina and Frita so if you want to obtain them quickly, Frita or Pashmina.

Last edited:
What?! Why is Frita losing? She's truly the best. Lots of people think she's ugly and weird, but when you get to know her she's really nice! She's such an awesome villager to have and seems kind of rare, so I think you should go with her.
Not according to everyone else, though. :(

Frita. Nothing wrong with Muffy, but since you've already had her, I think Frita could be a nice change.

Pashmina is more conventionally cute, but I like the whimsical look of Ms. Hamburger Sheep better.

Pashmina is a sweet heart!! She gave me her picture and she gave me medicine when I got stung! (yeah I know all uchi villagers do that) but she is a nice goat

I had Muffy for a while, and she was fine, but I didn't love her that much. She was a little boring? So I'm going with Frita, 'cause she's a little more unusual. But I've never had Frita or Pashmina, so I can't judge by personal experience there.

Back