• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

fruits(spoiler)- picture

yeon

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
South island fruits~

Rich(land), mango(land), banana(Seaside)
Durian(land), lemon(land), coconut(Seaside)

village fruits, department store fruits~

orange, apple, cherry, pear, peach, persimmon(can buy at department store)
delicious orange, delicious apple, delicious cherry, delicious pear, delicious peach, bambooShoots.

Delicious fruits tip~ only can grow village fruit
ex) village fruit is orange - can grow delicious orange only.
Delicious fruit can crop only 5 times.
6th harvest~ pick up hurry! after one day, they vary(change) Worm-eaten fruit. after crop, delicious fruit tree is die.

Bamboo~

:D

Last edited:
That's so cool, I'm excited for the new vegetation and fruits! Will make for some interesting towns! Thanks for sharing the photo!

I also like how the fruit are in baskets now, I haven't played since the gamecube version so if this was in previous installments...my bad. :)

The delicious apples & cherries are my fav! They're so pretty. And I love the mangoes and banana's! c: Thanks for posting the pictures.

Its nice to see all the fruits together, I'm thinking that I like the perfect Oranges and Apples best.

Thanks for the pictures :)

Nice to see all the fruits together.

Now I want pears even less.

Please no pears please no pears please no pears @_@

I love the delicious apples, I hope I get those! I will settle on cherries though.

It's gonna be so annoying getting the perfect town layout with the right fruit D:

The delicious apples are the best-looking delicious fruit. But I still want pears or peaches as my native fruit.

oh it all looks delicious. I hope my town fruit is either pears or oranges as i've never had them in any town i've had in previous games.

I love how the Persimmons look. :) Perfect Oranges look like Orange Pears. Blah.

When I first saw the perfect oranges I thought the same thing and didn't like them either. For some reason though they've started to grow on me.. Must be something to do with the tangelos that have come into season where I live. They look just like them and taste amazing.

What is the delious fruit? How can I get them

Delicious fruit are randomly produced from your native fruit. At the start of the game check out your fruit trees carefully - there should be at least one delicious fruit. Plant it to produce a delicious fruit tree.

Delicious fruit trees have a limited life span; you will only be able to harvest fruit 5-7 times (could be less, could be more) and eventually it will lose its leaves and no longer produce fruit. You will need to chop it down and replant. When the tree dies, it will drop two delicious fruits and one worm-infested one. If you leave the bad one on the ground, it will attract ants.

Your town delicious fruit will sell for 600 bells at Re-Tail in your town, but for 3,000 bells in another town where the native fruit is different from yours.

I heard somewhere that you can grow perfect fruit other than your native by planting fertilizer next to the tree, but I'm not sure if it's true. :/

I heard somewhere that you can grow perfect fruit other than your native by planting fertilizer next to the tree, but I'm not sure if it's true. :/

No that's not true. It only increases the chance of a native fruit becoming perfect.

Back