• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop [FT] OVER 200 Celeste DIYs [Crescent-moon chair, Nova light, etc!] [EVERY CELESTE DIY AVAILABLE] / [LF] TBT (50-150)

How do you farm Celeste? I thought you can only get 1 diy from her per day?

If you don't change the week over (basically go to Sunday), she'll stay stagnant on a specific day. You can just TT back and forth a day back/forward and keep talking to her :). I found her when I was hunting for Redd so I just happened to be able to farm both at the same time!

hi there! i'd be interested in these DIYs: starry garland, moon, nova light, and the crescent moon chair :) would you do all for 450 TBT?

Hi! I'm interested in your Nova Light DIY for 150 TBT :D

Sounds good! Send me a Dodo code when you're ready!

hi there! i'd be interested in these DIYs: starry garland, moon, nova light, and the crescent moon chair :) would you do all for 450 TBT?

Sounds good! Send me a Dodo code when you're ready!

would like to order some items diys

1 of each wand. diys
1 of each star item
crescent moon chair
nova light
can yoou make me a deal on all of those please?

would like to order some items diys

1 of each wand. diys
1 of each star item
crescent moon chair
nova light
can yoou make me a deal on all of those please?

Sounds good! Give me a moment to finish up the trades above and I'll put something together for you! Would you want the Star Wand as well included in this?
Post automatically merged:

Here's the breakdown of the items you're looking for:

Wand DIYsStar DIYsHigh Demand DIY
Cosmos wandStar clockCrescent-moon chair
Hyacinth wandStar pochetteNova light
Iron wandStarry garland
Lily wandStarry wall
Mums wandStarry-sky wall
Pansy wand
Rose wand
Star wand
Tree-branch wand
Tulip wand
Wand
550TBT500 TBT300 TBT

Normal total price would be 1350 TBT but I'll give you 25% off for the bulk buy.

So a total of 1000 TBT would be my ask :)! Let me know if this works for you!

Last edited:
Back