• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop [FT] OVER 200 Celeste DIYs [Crescent-moon chair, Nova light, etc!] [EVERY CELESTE DIY AVAILABLE] / [LF] TBT (50-150)

Here's the price breakdown:

Low DemandSome DemandHigh Demand
Cosmos wandAsteroidCrescent-moon chair
Hyacinth wandAstronaut suitMoon
Iron wandCrewed spaceshipNova light
Lily wandFlying saucer
Lunar surfaceLunar lander
Mums wandRocket
Pansy wandSatellite
Rose wandSpace shuttle
Sci-fi flooringStar clock
Sci-fi wallStar pochette
Tulip wandStarry garland
WandStarry wall
Starry-sky wall
Total600975450
Total All2025 TBT
Asking Price (25% off)1500 TBT

Edit: I just saw you didn't want any Zodiac DIYs :) 1500 TBT is the total - is that okay with you?

Looks good, thank you for the breakdown. I'll send the bells and dm dodo code or if you rather me come to you. Fine either way. I'm flexible time wise, just laying some paths rn (joy.)

Looks good, thank you for the breakdown. I'll send the bells and dm dodo code or if you rather me come to you. Fine either way. I'm flexible time wise, just laying some paths rn (joy.)

No problem! I'm actually going to head out for about 10-15 minutes really quickly to pick up some stuff from the grocery store (curtsied pickup!). I'll let you know once I get back :)!

Might I be able to get the Crescent moon chair DIY, Nova Light DIY, Moon DIY for 400 TBT?

hello, sorry for the late reply!! it was past midnight yesterday and I fell asleep;;
possible to do the trade around the same time tonight (your next morning)? will send a dodo code then if it's ok!

hello, sorry for the late reply!! it was past midnight yesterday and I fell asleep;;
possible to do the trade around the same time tonight (your next morning)? will send a dodo code then if it's ok!

Sounds good! I'll be on for the next 3-4 hours if you're available.

Locking thread to restock, will open it again tomorrow or Sunday!

Last edited:
Back