• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Fujimori 4/15/19

2kimi2furious

Sleepy Bear
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ancient Candle
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
Played a little last night, but got quite a bit done. Apparently I forgot to ask Tom Nook to enlarge my house, so I didn't have a bigger house to wake up to. Took care of that. Should be bigger when I load up the game tonight.

Had the completion ceremony for the zen bell. Started work on the zen garden. It is right in front of Hoichi's house. I'm going to plant a bamboo grove around there too and put a zen light in that area. My temple is going to be so pretty when it's done. I haven't enlarged his house yet (I want to work on my mayor's house first), but it will be very nice when it is done.

I spent a large portion of last night lying in bed making shirt designs for villagers to wear. Luckily no one had changed into that terrible duck shirt yet, but I'm sure it was a matter of time. I've got two shirts for guys and two shirts for girls and I am just waiting for everyone to wear the girl shirts because that's always what happens.

That's about all I accomplished yesterday. The gardening store opened, but I didn't buy anything. I don't want to start landscaping until I've got some more PWPs laid down. It's going slow, but I'm surprising myself by finding lots of things to do without time traveling.

Until next time, friend-os!

Back