• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Fujimori 4/21/19

2kimi2furious

Sleepy Bear
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ancient Candle
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
I managed to get four heckin' eggs on this website. Might try to find more today, but I'm not confident. This was stressful, but fun. I also liked seeing how insane the banner got. Zipper nightmares 5ever.

Anyway, onto the Fujimori update.

I didn't think I would have a lot of time to play what with my husband and I having to drive an hour and a half to visit my mom for Easter and then having to drive an hour and half back, run errands, and then setting aside time to watch Game of Thrones, but I managed to get a lot done!

I did all my dailies, managed to buy a bunch of turnips from Joan for like 90 bells apiece, and unlocked Able Sisters! I didn't lay any paths out, however, because I still haven't found any that I'm super wild about. I'm working until 8 tonight, so I'll probably spend the rest of this afternoon finding paths since I pretty much got my most important work duties out of the way.

I demolished the log bench I built in my park area. I believe I wrote about that in my last post. Now I'm not sure if I want to build a zen light where it was or demolish the zen clock as well and have the area be wider. I suppose it isn't a big deal; I can always fix it when I'm done.

Speaking of zen, I got the zen castle exterior for my house, as well as the zen fence and the black roof. Just waiting on the mailbox and the actual zen exterior now. Then I have to work on building more rooms. I think Tom Nook is building my secret store room right now because I'm completely out of storage, lol. Today after I pay that off, I'll have him start enlarging rooms and/or build my back room. I just did the bare minimum to get my exterior architecture change and now it's time to start working hard!

No villager has pinged to move out yet, even though I have ten of them. I hope Scoot wants to leave first. He's my least favorite of my current villagers, I think. Also, Ricky hasn't suggested the zen bridge yet. I'm starting to get annoyed about it, lol.

I did the Bunny Day event in my town! I managed to get quite a bit of the furniture set. I think I got everything but the carpet, the stereo, and the clock. I'll have to double check tomorrow. I want to give my museum a second floor so I can display them there. I want a rotating holiday series room.

I didn't get to go to the island last night. I was going to, but then I stayed up all night reading episode analyses of Game of Thrones on reddit all night instead, lol. I regret nothing. Gendrya lives and that's all I care about.

See y'all tomorrow with hopefully a lot more constructive updates.

Back