• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Fujimori 4/29/19-evening

2kimi2furious

Sleepy Bear
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ancient Candle
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
Only played for about two hours last night before I got sleepy and went to bed. I did all my dailies and managed to earn two badges (gardening and letter writing). I forgot to go to Club LoL because I was sleepy, lol. Didn't go to the island, either.

I'm finding that I really view going to the island as a chore. I don't like that you can't see the time there and I don't like that you can't save there. I also don't super love doing tours. I don't know why... it just feels like I'm doing a job, not that I'm playing. I mean, I play the whole game like I'm doing a job, but it doesn't feel that way. But the island feels like I'm just doing stuff because I have to, not because I enjoy it. And in a way I am (I want that badge!), but I still give myself leeway not to do it sometimes.

I spent most of last night switching between Mayor Kimi and my alt Hoichi to work on paths. I think I've decided that Fujimori is only going to be a two-bridge town, and that's fine by me. I also can't decide if I really like the paths I've chosen or not. I have a google doc with a bunch of QRs saved, but most of those are just flair. I picked the main path I have because there are easy seasonal variations of it, but I just don't LOVE it, you know? I keep thinking that once I put more PWPs and greenery in the town, it'll all start coming together, but I'm still not sold on it. Kind of at an impasse for now. I guess I'll just keep the path until something else jumps out at me.

I'll end with the fact that I almost had a heart attack last night, lol. I was laying down paths and saw a roped off section out of the corner of my eye. For a hot minute, I forgot that I'd placed the hot springs down yesterday morning and that I already had ten villagers. I thought one had just decided to plop down and ruin things for me. I felt like an idiot. XD

Back