• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Fujimori is A-Go!

2kimi2furious

Sleepy Bear
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ancient Candle
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
Sold Mistwood to Tom Nook last night for just over 50k bells. Sold him my catalog and everything. Starting anew with a town that actually has a plan this time.

Welcome to Fujimori

This is going to be a Zen themed town with lots of soft pinks, lilacs, and beiges. I want it to look as natural as possible, so there aren't going to be a lot of modern PWPs in town. I plan to have 4 human villagers, each with a different theme to their houses. And of course my ten villagers.

Goals
  • Use firepits periodically around the edges of my town to act as "lighthouses" so visiting ships won't crash onto my shores.
  • Have a designated "community garden" area with a scarecrow, a rack of rice, and some tiles that look like rows in a vegetable garden. Perhaps keep a water well near here,
  • Have a park area with a wisteria trellis, a zen clock, and lights. Instead of zen benches, we will all sit on logs.
  • Have an outdoor onsen and zen garden for people to visit amidst a grove of bamboo.

Planned PC Villagers
Mayor Kimi
  • She will be my main character and resident leader.
  • Her house will look like a daimyo/samurai's house (I know they aren't the same thing, but I'm working with what I have here) with a big reception area.
  • She's outgoing, brave, and friendly. She loves her town and will protect and provide for all the people living in it!

Monk Hoichi
  • He is a blind monk whose house will be a temple.
  • He takes care of the spiritual well-being of the residents of Fujimori.
  • He also plays the biwa lute in his spare time.
  • He keeps all of the knowledge of Fujimori in his attic.

Kagome the Geisha
  • She is the proprietress of the building I will use as a teahouse
  • She will have a pretty lively house--lots of mannequins representing customers and workers.
  • I am the most excited to make her house, ngl. It's gonna rule.

Chiharu the Okami.
  • She will run the town onsen. Obviously the outdoor bath PWP will be somewhere near her house.
  • She will also have some indoor public bath rooms and changing rooms.
  • And of course a place for guests to rest and relax.

Villagers
Starter Villagers
  • Biskit
  • Scoot
  • Vesta
  • Sprinkle
  • Portia

Current Villagers
  • Biskit
  • Scoot
  • Vesta
  • Sprinkle
  • Portia

Villagers I Want
  • Annalisa the Normal Anteater
  • Genji the Jock Rabbit
  • Greta the Snooty Mouse
  • Kabuki the Cranky Cat
  • Marcel the Lazy Dog
  • Walt the Cranky Kangaroo
  • Gladys the Normal Ostrich
  • Ken the Smug Chicken
  • Zucker the Lazy Octopus
  • Croque the Cranky Frog

Going to try to challenge myself to do this WITHOUT time traveling (moving hours around to play before and after work don't count... I'm talking no moving actual dates). I'll update with more blog posts as I reach certain milestones! Hopefully if my computer will read my dang ol' SD card, I can start posting pictures of Fujimori as it comes along.

Until next time!
-Kimi

Back