• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Fujimori Update: 4/11/19

2kimi2furious

Sleepy Bear
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ancient Candle
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
Played a little last night. Really wanted to Time Travel, but I'm proud of myself for not doing it. Mayor Kimi is no longer living in a tent, which is nice. I always consciously choose the green roof for my mayor, even though I always pick fancier roofs as the game goes on. It reminds me of playing on the Game Cube where you couldn't change the roof color, and green is my favorite!

Anyway, I paid the fee for the initial house upgrade, but I'm not going to get to make it bigger until tomorrow, as I chose to buy pebble pavement for my house instead. I feel like you used to be able to enlarge the house AND buy exterior updates at the same time. Did that change with the Welcome Amiibo update? Huh.

I made my second player character, Hoichi the monk. Mayor Kimi is wearing the outfit he's going to eventually be wearing (the jinbei shorts and top), but I was sick of her wearing the starter outfit and wanted to get her into character. That was the only outfit I had ready, lol. I'm thinking Hoichi is going to be the mule that carries most of my paths, although the other two will have them as well.

It looks like the first animal villager to move into Fujimori is going to be Chops. I suppose it was too much to hope for that one of the animals that I wanted to move in was going to move in. I keep debating on whether or not I want to buy villagers or let them cycle in naturally. It would be easier to buy them, but it can sometimes be a pain in the butt to go get them. Mostly because I'm very lazy, lol.

Donated a bunch of bugs and fish to my museum as well. It's always nice to start a game in the springtime because I feel like everything I catch is something I can donate. I mean, it's great to sell whatever you find in town, but it's really satisfying to fill up that museum. I've never actually donated every single thing before, so I'm going to try very hard to do it this time. I came kind of close with Mistwood, but I'm for sure going to do it this time! Especially since I'm not time traveling, I'll have loads of time to hunt for creatures!!!!

That's about all I did. I didn't really play a lot last night. Hopefully I'll have more time tomorrow. We'll see. Until next time.

Back