How many events will you have completed?

How many events have you entered?

• 0-5

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • 6-10

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • 11-15

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • 16-All

Votes: 34 55.7%

• Total voters
Just submitted to the second round of colourful confetti, which means I’ve officially entered every event and round available 😭 first time doing so!

Meh, I'm only doing 10.

- I suck at drawing/crafting, (And I DEAD mean it!) so I choose to stay away from those.
- I can't play/stream games here anymore.
-I am limited to what I can do during the IRL activities as I don't want my family members knowing I use this website...

If I didn't have these above issues then I would gladly do all 3. But it's not fair! 😭

Edit: I just finished one for the Magnificent Memories, so that makes 10.

Last edited:
It's nearly midnight here, so I don't think I'm gonna stay up to try and write my story.
Doesn't mean I won't write it, being given this idea means I will definitely write it at some point, but I don't wanna stress over writing something that I won't like from stress writing.
My story was gonna focus around Vivian, and that her and the Island rep was gonna make a social event for my two villagers I ship, which one will try and propose to the other villager I ship them with~

There's also the last colouring in which I have another day to work on but again, not gonna stress over that, its mine to enjoy.

I only did 5 since I hadn’t been on here in years and then randomly came on and saw there was a fair already underway lol. The puzzle event looked fun tho and I solved the puzzles even tho I could no longer submit stuff for them! Could be fun to do another fair some time where I can do everything from the beginning!

I came late to the party because of life stuff so I didn't do the puzzle. I skipped the writing entry and the last coloring to have more time to do extra canvas crossing reps. I actually found that a lot of fun to do, so I'm glad I made that decision. It was really fun so that means more to me than pushing myself to do a task I wasn't really in the mood to do.

I believe I did everything except for missing out on the invitations and blunders contests, and the last LAN half? Also only did 2/3 canvas crossings. Fun events but I'm a lil lazy, I should have enough tickets for what I want though!

Not sure...I didn't participate in at least 3 of them I think, and I still have a colouring to do. I usually spend a week on my entries, but this year because of all kind of calamities and distractions I spent less time on each entry and I'm not really happy with them ...However, I got enough tickets for what I want and soon I will be free and will go run outside...yay!

I’ve officially completed everything except the cooking event! Didn’t think I was gonna manage it at the end there 😂

I participated in everything but I haven't gotten everything accepted yet, so I'm not sure how much I'll end up with.

I was aiming for a white feather, but if I end up with enough for an imposter collectible, I will have to think on it. I doubt I would ever have another opportunity to get one, lol. We'll have to see.

Last edited:
I believe I have completed all of them! I missed one round of the Party Popping Puzzles but other than that I think I got them all!

I did everything except for the besting blunders one. I started it, but then remembered I hate writing events. lol

Back