• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Full sets - Monster Hunter, Kiki and Lala- WA / NPC pics and outfit sets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I buy your poogie? :) and another etoile pic?

Normally, I prefer to sell the sets complete, but since I have a separate Poogie, I can give you
this one. Would be 5 TBT ok for both? And do you want to pick up or delivery?

Normally, I prefer to sell the sets complete, but since I have a separate Poogie, I can give you
this one. Would be 5 TBT ok for both? And do you want to pick up or delivery?

Oh ok, sorry about that. I will pick up. Thank you again. I sent you your TBT's.

Last edited:
can i buy your Fueki set, and the callie and marie outfits?
(i'm not sure how much to offer in TBT cause i don't really know the value of it, could you please tell me how much would be fair for you?)

can i buy your Fueki set, and the callie and marie outfits?
(i'm not sure how much to offer in TBT cause i don't really know the value of it, could you please tell me how much would be fair for you?)

Hm, would be 15 TBT ok for all?

Hello! Can I buy your Cinnamoroll and Pompompurin sets? :) I'll be honest and say I have no idea what TBT are worth, though, haha.

Sure! Would be 30 TBT ok for both?

Sure thing! Sorry if this is a silly question, but, how do I send them to you? x) And I'll be available all day, delivery is good for me if it's good for you!

Sure thing! Sorry if this is a silly question, but, how do I send them to you? x) And I'll be available all day, delivery is good for me if it's good for you!

Click on "Bells". A little window pops up where you tipe in the amount of TBT. Click then on "send". ^^
I would add your FC now. If you have also time now, I could deliver the items to you then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm available right now if you are too! Can I pick it up? :) I'll transfer the tbt to you
Ok! I need a moment and will open my gate then!

Could I get the Flower Fairy Outfit for 10 tbt? :B
Sure! Let me know when you have time to trade.

Edi.: @Shunk - Gate is open!

Last edited:
Click on "Bells". A little window pops up where you tipe in the amount of TBT. Click then on "send". ^^
I would add your FC now. If you have also time now, I could deliver the items to you then.

Ahh, thank you! I sent you the 30 TBT and added your FC. :D I'll open my gates up now, just come on over whenever you're ready! Thanks so much!

Hey, I would like the furniture set of Marty,Chelsea, Toby, and Chelsea? Idk what to offer, but is 20 each ok?

Edit// sorry I didn't realize it was pics instead of the set :( I got excited and reacted too quickly. I am interested in having Vivian and Harriet's pic though :)

Last edited:
Hey, I would like the furniture set of Marty,Chelsea, Toby, and Chelsea? Idk what to offer, but is 20 each ok?

Edit// sorry I didn't realize it was pics instead of the set :( I got excited and reacted too quickly. I am interested in having Vivian and Harriet's pic though :)

Well, I still have a set from Chelsea and Toby left which I could offer you. Unfortunately, I don't have
a set from Marty anymore. Would be 40 TBT for the two sets and the pics ok? :)

Wow that would be great, thank you! :) are the sets complete? And how long will you be available? I'm about to run to lowes real quick but I will be back in like 10 minutes is that ok?

Wow that would be great, thank you! :) are the sets complete? And how long will you be available? I'm about to run to lowes real quick but I will be back in like 10 minutes is that ok?

They are complete! I will be available for a little while, so we can trade in 10 minutes then when you're
back. :) Oh, and do you want to pick up or delivery?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back