• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Full sets - Monster Hunter, Kiki and Lala- WA / NPC pics and outfit sets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm back! :D are you available now? I'm about to search how to transfer bells

Yes, I am! To send TBT, under the profile, there is the section "Bells". Click there and a little window pops
up. Tipe there the amount of TBT you want to send and click then "send". :)

Ok thank you, my profile or yours? I will open my gates right now :)
//never mind I see it!! I will send the bells while you are in my town

Last edited:
Hi! If they're still available may I have the whole Flower Fairy Set, Brewster's Pic & Jack's Pic? Would 40 TBT be enough? Thank you!

Hi! It's me again. lol Can I buy the rest of the NPC pictures that you have and the sanrio pic? Thanks!

Hi! I'm available now if you are! :)
Sorry, I had to go offline yesterday, since it was late where I live. Do you have today time to trade?

Hi! If they're still available may I have the whole Flower Fairy Set, Brewster's Pic & Jack's Pic? Would 40 TBT be enough? Thank you!
Someone already asked for the Flower Fairy set, but the pics are still available!

Hi! It's me again. lol Can I buy the rest of the NPC pictures that you have and the sanrio pic? Thanks!
Someone already asked for Brewster's pic and Jack's pic, but you can have all the other pics, sure! How much
do you offer? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I buy the flower fairy set ? I can pay igb or tbt
Sorry, but someone is interested in it and I wait for a reply. :/ Sorry!

Sorry, I had to go offline yesterday, since it was late where I live. Do you have today time to trade?

Someone already asked for the Flower Fairy set, but the pics are still available!

Someone already asked for Brewster's pic and Jack's pic, but you can have all the other pics, sure! How much
do you offer? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, but someone is interested in it and I wait for a reply. :/ Sorry!

How does 40 tbt for all sound? Also if you do happen to ever get brewester and jack would you let me know :) Thanks. Also right now I only have 10 tbt but I'm going to have a big trade tomorrow so don't worry if you think I don't have enough :)

How does 40 tbt for all sound? Also if you do happen to ever get brewester and jack would you let me know :) Thanks. Also right now I only have 10 tbt but I'm going to have a big trade tomorrow so don't worry if you think I don't have enough :)

That's ok! Let me know when you have time to trade then. :)

Hey everyone! Sorry to say, but I have to close this thread and can't complete any trades anymore,
since I just lost my town earlier that day thanks to a mistake made by my cousin. That means that
all items are gone, and so I can't offer them anymore. ;-; I have to start over again now...Ugh...

Thank you all for your interest and very sorry for the circumstances!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back