• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway [ GA IS OVER ] 2017 cake(s) [[ winners announced ]]

Status
Not open for further replies.
going to end this about 23min early. put the names in the list & here's how they came out:

verb1999
MayorOfMagix
Elphie
Gir
derpymayor *sushi bench
Mayaa
mondogecko9 *fueki clothes
PrincessAurora
mayorhana *hello kitty
Yui
lj4702 *sanrio stuff (what item(s)?)
Lovebuggyxo
xqwerty2010
AutumnRoseDay
Dablidian
pinklolipop34
DeadlyKindness999

the top 10 on the list have an hour from the time of this post to get ready for their items. c: if the top ten don't respond in a timely manner, the next person on the list gets their spot (i'll make a comment at the half hour or so mark [or after i've finished delivering items to users who are currently online] & #11-17 can start claiming spots).

just reply after this comment once you've added me & i'll deliver in the order people posted. :D

OMG yay! :D Thank you so much!
I'm available now and I've added you :)

Yay! Thank you!

I have you added. When you come over, my town name is Rhizaria.

OMG yay! :D Thank you so much!
I'm available now and I've added you :)

wonderful! c: you'll be first. since you didn't request anything, i'll just be dropping off the 2017 cake. enjoy! :D

Yay! Thank you!

I have you added. When you come over, my town name is Rhizaria.

you'll be the second drop off - i'll reply again once i'm done. c: same thing with the first poster - i'll be coming with a 2017 cake since you didn't request anything else.

both of you can feel free to end the session once i drop off the item. \o/

Yaaaaay! I've added you and can open my gates whenever you're ready. c:

finished the first two c: lmk when you are open. o/

verb1999
MayorOfMagix DONE
Elphie
Gir DONE
derpymayor *sushi bench
Mayaa
PrincessAurora marking as soon to be DONE
mayorhana *hello kitty
Yui
Lovebuggyxo
xqwerty2010
AutumnRoseDay
Dablidian
pinklolipop34
DeadlyKindness999

Thanks so much! I've added you and I can open my gates.

Thanks so much! I've added you and I can open my gates.

added you - lmk when your gates are open :D

verb1999
MayorOfMagix DONE
Elphie
Gir DONE
derpymayor *sushi bench
Mayaa marking as soon to be DONE
PrincessAurora DONE
mayorhana *hello kitty
Yui
Lovebuggyxo
xqwerty2010
AutumnRoseDay
Dablidian
pinklolipop34
DeadlyKindness999

Gates are open!

very strange o: Lunace isn't showing up. are you able to close & reopen? not sure why towns aren't showing up right away after my first two deliveries, sorry ):

going to end this about 23min early. put the names in the list & here's how they came out:

verb1999

just reply after this comment once you've added me & i'll deliver in the order people posted. :D

I won, I won! I won a major award!!

Awesome! I didn't put any extra items afterwards because I've never won anything and didn't expect to :p If it's not too late to add anything, I would say any of the last 3 elusive headgear that I need but can't seem to find: both red and blue ogre masks, or the newsprint helmet. I don't want to be greedy though, so if they aren't available or an option, no big deal at all.

I've added you, though! Let me know when you want to drop by! Thanks so much!! I'm gonna throw a party with Deli tonight for being my winning monkey ;) lol

I won, I won! I won a major award!!

Awesome! I didn't put any extra items afterwards because I've never won anything and didn't expect to :p If it's not too late to add anything, I would say any of the last 3 elusive headgear that I need but can't seem to find: both red and blue ogre masks, or the newsprint helmet. I don't want to be greedy though, so if they aren't available or an option, no big deal at all.

I've added you, though! Let me know when you want to drop by! Thanks so much!! I'm gonna throw a party with Deli tonight for being my winning monkey ;) lol

aw, you shoulda just requested XD right now they are unfortunately not available as i gathered together the items before the giveaway ended so as not to be rushing once winners were stepping up to claim their prize. if i didn't have classes tomorrow, i would, but it's about 5min to the hour mark, & not everyone has shown up. hope you understand ;w;

verb1999 marking as soon to be DONE
MayorOfMagix DONE
Elphie
Gir DONE
derpymayor *sushi bench
Mayaa
PrincessAurora DONE
mayorhana *hello kitty
Yui
Lovebuggyxo
xqwerty2010
AutumnRoseDay
Dablidian
pinklolipop34
DeadlyKindness999

since it's nearing the hour mark, winners in the 11-17 category may begin claiming prizes. just post to lmk you're available to open your gates :D

@verb1999, i just realized your mayor/town info isn't up. comment to lmk this info & when your gates are open, thanks!

I'm available! Added you :D

awesome! c: omw once i see your gates open.

verb1999 DONE
MayorOfMagix DONE
Elphie
Gir DONE
derpymayor *sushi bench
Mayaa
PrincessAurora DONE
mayorhana *hello kitty
Yui
Lovebuggyxo
xqwerty2010 marking as soon to be DONE
AutumnRoseDay
Dablidian
pinklolipop34
DeadlyKindness999

GA will close in 23min, irregardless of whether winners post or not.

friendly reminder: free for all has already started. all posters for the giveaway are free to claim the last 4 2017 cakes since we've long since passed the "1hr claim prizes" mark. c:

verb1999 DONE
MayorOfMagix DONE
Elphie
Gir DONE
derpymayor *sushi bench
Mayaa DONE
PrincessAurora DONE
mayorhana *hello kitty
Yui
Lovebuggyxo
xqwerty2010 DONE
AutumnRoseDay
Dablidian
pinklolipop34
DeadlyKindness999

- - - Post Merge - - -

will lock this post & end GA in 3min. whether you were a winner or not, i will no longer be delivering items after i've closed this GA. thanks to all for participating & those who showed up to claim their prizes. \o/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back