• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway [ GA IS OVER ] any two items of your choosing [[ winners announced ]]

Status
Not open for further replies.

calintz

please standby
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (55) +
this GA will be open for the next three hours. so at 15:00 PST time, be ready to add me/open your gates/pick up your items.

to enter, please tell me your favorite pwp project. then provide two items of your choosing. depending on the participants, i will cap this at eight winners at most, four at the least.

feel free to choose any two items - i will reply to your post if the item is not available.

i would prefer you not resell the items. if i find out you have done so, i will ban you from any future GAs i do.

anyone who blatantly ignored >> this post << in my last GA will be disqualified from this one, as it's usually difficult to trade with players who can't follow simple instructions. as a wise player told me once: "no one has time for rule breakers, because they clearly didn't make time for the rules >.>"

the rules broken down:
1. please leave a comment with your favorite pwp
2. include two (2) items you would like
3. do not edit/delete your post. if you need to make a change or correction, reply to your post and make said corrections there.
4. i will be delivering to your town. this is nonnegotiable. feel free to end the session once i've dropped off the item.
5. winners will be announced at 15:00 PST - be ready to add me before commenting that you are ready to open your gates, but do not open them until i give you the go ahead (this is because i will not see your gates until we've mutually added one another)
6. you will have one hour from when winners are announced to pick up your items. once this time has passed, your chance at the items are over. do not contact me afterwards for them.
7. check back on the post, because i will not be sending private messages (the title will change)
8. please make sure you have the time to participate in this GA. there will be others in the future, so don't worry about not making it to this one (don't put your sleep schedule or life on hold because of this GA). if i see people chronically entering who don't pick up their prizes, i will automatically begin skipping them.
* the reason for this is because it takes time to get the items ready & is a waste when the winner doesn't care to claim their prize(s).
9. this is a new rule since i noticed it being a problem lately: provide your mayor & town name if it is not anywhere in your signature. those who don't won't be added as entrants. this also applies if your signature is out of date. if the times comes & i see a different mayor & town, i will skip you. ):

anyone breaking or not following these rules will be automatically skipped without warning.

Last edited:
Ah this is so sweet! My favourite public works project would have to be the zen garden as it is just looks appealing and calming (and it fits my theme woo!) As for two items, A 2017 cake would be amazing ^_^ And... Well does the fueki outfit set count as one item or three? I'm guessing one so if you could, the bamboo grass please! ^_^ (if it by any chance does count as one, I'd prefer that but it's okay if it isn't! I don't want to take advantage of your kindness!)

hi! this is super kind of you, thank you ☆

my favorite pwp is the archway sculpture. it's super underrated in my opinion and looks very unique and mighty, i love having it in my town.
the two items i would like, if possible ! are bamboo grass and sandbox :blush:

Ah this is so sweet! My favourite public works project would have to be the zen garden as it is just looks appealing and calming (and it fits my theme woo!) As for two items, A 2017 cake would be amazing ^_^ And... Well does the fueki outfit set count as one item or three? I'm guessing one so if you could, the bamboo grass please! ^_^ (if it by any chance does count as one, I'd prefer that but it's okay if it isn't! I don't want to take advantage of your kindness!)

two items only so the number is limited to two, haha! XD sets are usually more, unfortunately - and the fueki counts as three. i have you for the cake & grass, unless you change your mind & reply to your post & pick two of the fueki clothes instead. c:

My favorite pwps are the caf? and lighthouse. I always find spots for those first. flower clock if the caf? doesn't count. :p

two items im looking for are amiibo shelf and heavy tome.

hi! this is super kind of you, thank you ☆

my favorite pwp is the archway sculpture. it's super underrated in my opinion and looks very unique and mighty, i love having it in my town.
the two items i would like, if possible ! are bamboo grass and sandbox :blush:

i like the archway sculpture, too ;w; it's been a fixture in my town since the beginning & i've never been able to get rid of it. :'D

My favorite PWP project has to be Zen garden, it's just really cool to have in your town and it matches the theme I am going for. The 2 items I would like will be the bamboo grass and sacks of money.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry I didn't pick up the 2017 cake on the last giveaway. I was sleeping when you announced the winners 0-0, if you want me in this giveaway do so. It's ok if you ignore me and leave me out of this giveaway.

My favorite PWP project has to be Zen garden, it's just really cool to have in your town and it matches the theme I am going for. The 2 items I would like will be the bamboo grass and sacks of money.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry I didn't pick up the 2017 cake on the last giveaway. I was sleeping when you announced the winners 0-0, if you want me in this giveaway do so. It's ok if you ignore me and leave me out of this giveaway.

the only issue here is you didn't put in your mayor name & town (as per rule 9) c: since you have until the GA ends to fix that - just reply to your original post \o/

two items only so the number is limited to two, haha! XD sets are usually more, unfortunately - and the fueki counts as three. i have you for the cake & grass, unless you change your mind & reply to your post & pick two of the fueki clothes instead. c:

Yeah that's what I thought ^_^ I think I'll just stick with the bamboo grass and the 2017 cake then! Thanks for replying, and thank you for your generosity! <3

Ah you need to add your mayor and town name? How on earth did I miss that?! Well they are both in the sig, Mayor is Alycia and town is Aljale if you can't read it ^_^

i like the archway sculpture, too ;w; it's been a fixture in my town since the beginning & i've never been able to get rid of it. :'D

ahhh nice !!! isn't it so great :")) i'm glad. you rarely see people who like it lol. is your d.a. updated ! i would love to see :D

Yeah that's what I thought ^_^ I think I'll just stick with the bamboo grass and the 2017 cake then! Thanks for replying, and thank you for your generosity! <3

no worries, glad i could clarify. was it unclear in the post? o: so for next time, maybe i can word it differently?

i don't know exactly what it's called (i haven't gotten it yet, but i've seen it in other peoples' towns), but i really like the picnic blanket pwp! for items, i'd really like the barrel planter & box of chocolates c:

Ah you need to add your mayor and town name? How on earth did I miss that?! Well they are both in the sig, Mayor is Alycia and town is Aljale if you can't read it ^_^

only if it's not in the sig, dw o/ i think i made that clear, too, but maybe not??? hahaha, lmk if anything else isn't clear! c:

if it's not in your sig or your sig is not up-to-date, then you need to specify, basically. (?∀`)

ahhh nice !!! isn't it so great :")) i'm glad. you rarely see people who like it lol. is your d.a. updated ! i would love to see :D

it's not my fav but i def haven't torn it down since it got put up D: idk what that means, but it's obvs special to me? XD;;; yeah, just recently ೭੧(❛▿❛✿)੭೨ idk what to do with my town. it feels like i can't fix it no matter what. i want like...three extra villagers to fill some space, too, haha. 八(^ ^*) c'mon, nintendo - you know you want to charge me for a microtransaction to have some extra digital animals in my town. ;3;

only if it's not in the sig, dw o/ i think i made that clear, too, but maybe not??? hahaha, lmk if anything else isn't clear! c:

if it's not in your sig or your sig is not up-to-date, then you need to specify, basically. (?∀`)

it's not my fav but i def haven't torn it down since it got put up D: idk what that means, but it's obvs special to me? XD;;; yeah, just recently ೭੧(❛▿❛✿)੭೨ idk what to do with my town. it feels like i can't fix it no matter what. i want like...three extra villagers to fill some space, too, haha. 八(^ ^*) c'mon, nintendo - you know you want to charge me for a microtransaction to have some extra digital animals in my town. ;3;

I guess I was kinda worried you wouldn't be able to read it lol! My sig is a lil but small and blurry (working on fixing that) so hopefully it is still legible! Don't mind me being an idiot, you have made everything perfectly clear! ^_^

I guess I was kinda worried you wouldn't be able to read it lol! My sig is a lil but small and blurry (working on fixing that) so hopefully it is still legible! Don't mind me being an idiot, you have made everything perfectly clear! ^_^

no worries! it's good to check - i'll make the rules more specific in the future c:

I am Kuma from Beppu, and my favorite public works project would be the Club LOL, since, y'know Shrunk's jokes are the best. If i win, i would like...

(other info like fc, ect is in my sidebar and sig just in case ya need it ^^)

1)Kyle's pic
2)Red/Blue ogre mask, you can choose whichever want you want to give me ^^

Thank you :p!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back