GAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Us here in the middle of nowhere Texas, we've been getting hot-as-hell heat here. Literally. It probably hasn't dropped below 96 since the beginning of August.

Shiny Star said:
Just wait, in a matter of months, summer will be completed
Yes please, but then no because of school, but then yes again because certain hot boys...
But then no because one is with a whore, then yes because it can't last forever, then no because I have to repeat socials 10, then yes because the other non taken hot men.

:]

Oh my god yes, it's raining out today and it isn't hot out.

Hello skinny jeans <3 I don't feel naked anymore! :3

Peekab00m said:
PikaBolt said:
Peekab00m said:
PikaBolt said:
Today felt like the only hot day for the whole summer.
Well, for me it did.
Last night was not hot.
Lucky. I hate it when it's hot at night.
I know, might as well just go on the computer its not like I even get to sleep :\
But what sucks for me is that the computer is in my brother's room, so I lie awake in the dark while it's hot. D:

PikaBolt said:
Peekab00m said:
PikaBolt said:
Peekab00m said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Lucky. I hate it when it's hot at night.
I know, might as well just go on the computer its not like I even get to sleep :\
But what sucks for me is that the computer is in my brother's room, so I lie awake in the dark while it's hot. D:
Gotta get a laptop.

But that does suck. Ds?

Peekab00m said:
PikaBolt said:
Peekab00m said:
PikaBolt said:
Gotta get a laptop.

But that does suck. Ds?
Ikr. My brother's working on it.

And D's? o-o

PikaBolt said:
Peekab00m said:
PikaBolt said:
Peekab00m said:
Gotta get a laptop.

But that does suck. Ds?

And D's? o-o
You dont have a ds?

Peekab00m said:
PikaBolt said:
Peekab00m said:
PikaBolt said:
Gotta get a laptop.

But that does suck. Ds?

And D's? o-o
You dont have a ds?
Oh yeah, I do, but I get unmotivated to play, or I hate how the light makes my eyes squint. xD

PikaBolt said:
Peekab00m said:
PikaBolt said:
Peekab00m said:

And D's? o-o
You dont have a ds?
Oh yeah, I do, but I get unmotivated to play, or I hate how the light makes my eyes squint. xD
Gotta get glasses! haha.

I did nothing besides going to the beach twice with my cousins. I just want to get back to school.

@Pally/Peekab00m: you're from canada? which province? :0

@topic: I don't have air conditioning :c the hottest it's been all summer was 34c (which is around 93f). it's usually around 25c (77f) here. i'm the opposite of most people, in summer i just stay inside all day, and in winter i go outside a lot. fall's the best for me :D
and for the people complaining about how short shorts are: the men's section's where its at, guise xD *shot*

also, on top of that, (don't get me wrong, this is just a coincidence xp) all my shirts are black D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back