GAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pally said:
o m f g
I can't *censored.3.0*in sleep, because of the *censored.3.0*in heat. It's been like 3 *censored.3.0*in days. asdfghjkl
I know.

I hate the heat too. It's been burning here lately, and I was lucky to go to the State Fair yesterday since it was in the 70's. (Lately it's been in the 90's.)

I like the heat .. but HATE when it's humid. But I would get tired if there was constant heat, I like the winter and snow too.

I can handle heat, just not too much.

Highest it's been around here is around 105, + the humidity :x

heat sucks but winter is the the best i love the look on ppls faces when i pelt em w/ a snowball I lawl get hit w/ a snowball then...RAGE!!!

My only complaint for heat is just getting a sunburn, but even that's not serious (unless you get some type of skin cancer :C ). Other then that, I love it :p . Besides, Winter is the most dull season imo.

I'll have to agree with you on the shorts thing, they just keep getting shorter, but that's not always a bad thing =} (and the other times it's a really bad thing)

I'm fine with the heat, but I prefer it being cold tbh. This summer I've been working my ass off in with all the *censored.2.0* I've had to do, wrestling camps, vacations, marching band, cross country, going to the gym every day, it's starting to eat me up D=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back