• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Game idea - compliment the unpopular villager posted above you

Pietro is one of my favorite villagers ever. He's a sweetheart and he brings me joy. :3

Maggie (who I didn't realize was a thing until today)?

I think she's super sweet! I love her color scheme!

Broccolo? (personally love this li'l dude)

I love this game. Let's give the unpopular villagers some love.

Al
I love that he's a lazy villager with a jock-style house. He's breaking stereotypes. :cool:

Next: Olaf

He has a nice suit, and is one of the few animals with the decency to wear pants.

Gaston?

He has a Beauty and the Beast character name, and that's my favorite movie.

Tipper?

Last edited:
She was one of the very first villagers in my first town of NL. I love her! (And her name is a funny nod to the term "tipping cows")

Renee?

Adorable. And I always hear Youtuber Swimmingbird941's voice when I think of this villager as he was in his town in his playthrough (love his voice impressions).

Ribbot?

Tia is a neat character for me because she reminds me of my great-grandmother. Her name is also Tia and she enjoyed elephants and tea. <3

Tybalt?

I absolutely loved Alfonso's appearance in the animal crossing anime movie :) What a cute character

Hugh?

There's something very charming about his blue color, I haven't noticed the heterochromia till now!
That's always cool to see. :)

Alli?

Last edited:
Back