• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia [GAME THREAD] Karen Mafia (Endgame - Mafia Wins)

Well don’t forget the “hOw iS eNdLeSs nOt dEaD” train. There’s always been an underlying suspicion against you as far as I understand.
right, but a wagon on him has gone nowhere. just how it was safe for him to TR glow -- any sus on her never led to anything

I haven't read the last two pages but i'm voting endless i'm srry if wrong and i'm being fourth mafia
and this is what got you SR'd in the first place
Post automatically merged:

methinks me solved

Glow and ace are probably voting endless to look inconspicuous and try to make themselves look less sus. Bc realistically I only see endless getting lynched today

right, but a wagon on him has gone nowhere. just how it was safe for him to TR glow -- any sus on her never led to anything

and this is what got you SR'd in the first place

methinks me solved

i don't even know what ur trying to say here

The fact that you think I'm mafia with someone I literally spent all of day 2 attempting to lynch is incredible.

Aerious please look at the wagon speed for one... word I can't say... second.
speed means nothing when they have no choice but to bus in order to win

if i’m wrong i will be terribly sorry when this game is over, but i don’t think i am here

The fact that you think I'm mafia with someone I literally spent all of day 2 attempting to lynch is incredible.
safe bet because no one wanted to listen. my wagon was stronger, and you didn’t try nearly as hard as i did

easy way to distance, especially when you joined my wagon too

two options
  • we kill the obvious scum, ace, which is going to lead to another day. it's the safe choice. qualm is that my confirmed town is going to die in the process. i could also die here. towncore is guava/me/epona
  • we kill glow/endless, garner more info, have ace to die another day

but also abe, you should've been willing to start an ace wagon. you have said in the past that you'd policylynch him every game until he learned. but somehow, you don't concede to that this game
so......
you know........
you having a SLIGHT SR on him is convenient because he is the obvious wolf

i'm scared of endless recent posts lol

i'm probably gonna vote ace sry sry ugh i'll try to be back before the day ends

safe bet because no one wanted to listen. my wagon was stronger, and you didn’t try nearly as hard as i did

easy way to distance, especially when you joined my wagon too
I didn't even join your wagon day 2, I voted guav@.

I'm tilted that your entire reasoning on this is off the night kills.
if i’m wrong i will be terribly sorry when this game is over, but i don’t think i am here
I don't want an apology - I just don't want to lose.

Can we please flip to the openwolf.

aerious i'm srs if you're town then ace is 99.9999999% mafia here

i'm scared of endless recent posts lol

i'm probably gonna vote ace sry sry ugh i'll try to be back before the day ends
I didn't even join your wagon day 2, I voted guav@.

I'm tilted that your entire reasoning on this is off the night kills.
I don't want an apology - I just don't want to lose.

Can we please flip to the openwolf.

the bus begins

the bus begins

are u back to scumreading me?

aerious if you think i'm mafia vote me and end this game. if you're town and stuck in your tunnel, STOP wasting time and lose this phase.

bye

are u back to scumreading me?

aerious if you think i'm mafia vote me and end this game. if you're town and stuck in your tunnel, STOP wasting time and lose this phase.
pls stop trying to sway me ur wasting ur time. just nk me

the bus begins
I am incredibly, overwhelmingly frustrated I cannot swear.

If it's a bus, then why the absolute... why in the flipping pianos don't you want to flip to it? The entirety of town is convinced I'm mafia, that's not a huge issue even if you do get night killed - which I doubt will happen. (If they night kill you then you won't be around to tunnel me.)

why are ya'll so mad?
seems like however many people were willing to just end this game. if ur town, we end

this is desperate. i'm the most widely townread person in this game
quit scumtelling. you still had an opportunity to live because tensu was up in the air, but you solidified your death and confirmed that i got it correct

At this point I'm not asking to get out of this game, because is LYLO, but you are making it really hard to even want to be here, I probably will just leave, have your vote, and you are planning to kill me so no point even trying. When Tensu flips scum, I hope you know you are the honorary 4th scum team member and they already reach parity.

BYE. you have my vote.

I played this game, to save the cellar, but maybe is not a bad thing if it closes, this games always leave me ended frustrate and not having fun.

And like Guava this will probably be my last game in here for a while. Not being taken seriously is one thing, but I feel belittled, and I'm over it. And this does not go outside the game, I care deeply for all of you, but if you are set in killing me there is not point, and I don't have it in me to wait another 48 hours just so you give victory to scum.

If you really want me back here for whatever reason just @ me, but I will ignore the rest of the game, I have voted and 5 post this cycle.
Everyone gets a pass for being inactive I'll use mine.

ACE OUT

Aerious please consider that your read on me is literally not even based on a single piece of my own content - you're reading based on the night kills.
I know that you think you "big brained" the reasoning behind the kills, but surely that read can't be 100%.

Now examine Ace's play - surely you can lock him in much more thoroughly as mafia with that reasoning error that was just presented.

Please lynch the player you are more sure is mafia.

Back